Flash Bud Drying In Oven To Do Tester

Guest nav182

Guest nav182

Hi Folks

Just chopped lower bud with pistils 80% red, anyone know any sure fire ways to super dry this bud so I can test if it's ready or not, will oven do under some kitchen towel?

Nav

:realcool: dont do paper in the oven m8 ;

not sure the best way to rapido dry but i do mine ontop my pc monitor in a paper bag, takes <24hrs to dry normally, kinda next day delivery if you like :yep:

Guest nav182

Cheers MDP

Thanks for the advice. Vlad gave me similiar advice. Gonna chuck it in the airing cuboard on newspaper until the morning and see if it's any good then. The telly ain't hot enough and I've got a flat panel PC monitor, doh, new fangles technology.

Cheers mate

Nav

Guest nigfis
I forgot - hot totty! - brown paper bag nestled somewhere voluptuous! :wassnnme:

Good plan Vlad.... lol

*Nigfis stuffs a bud firmly between his man-boobs* ;)

G'night. ;)

when flash drying in the oven, placing the bud in a casserole dish, and turning the oven on no higher than 125-150 f, because at higher temperatures, you effectivly vaporise the THC, leaving nothing but spent grass. for a reference, the vapir vaporiser operates from 200-250, and after 1/2 hour of smokin, theres nothing left but useless vegitive material.