Se7en and the Spanish sweet lady`s!!!

se7en

this is a late entry but lets hope for a winning one!

a big thank you to all the ones involved in this competition and good luck to all the ones entering to...

this diary was started on the 2-01-11 but my card reader broke and this was only replaced this week, blame royal mail on this as it was orded on the earlier January...

for the choice s of strains i did let my missus chose and this was a way of letting her to be involve as well,but that was all the involvement she had so far she will b doing the smoke report to :wassnnme:

the pots were colour label,so we have

cream caramel=orangeMostly indica / Genetics: BlueBlack x Maple Leaf Indica x White Rhino / Flowering Time: Long Characteristics:sufficient CBD to induce relaxation and act as an antidepressant .

post-13791-1295696773_thumb.jpg

psicodelicia= yellow Mostly sativa /Genetics: USA x Nepal /Flowering Time: Long /Characteristics:has a typical effect of sativa, energetic, clean and firstly exciting, an ideal for completing artistic and imaginative tasks.

post-13791-1295696796_thumb.jpg

ice cool=greenMostly sativa / Genetics: India x NYC Diesel / Flowering Time: Long/ Characteristics:soaring type of high, more energetic which can stimulate brain activity

post-13791-1295696811_thumb.jpg

the selection of seeds was done by flowering time,high and taste.

hope you enjoy the show.

day 1 2-01-2011

compost was selected by what i did have good results before even knowing in this site is not highly rated.went for westland multi proposed with ad j. innes and for past experience it can be a bit hot so for good mesure done a 50/50 mix with perlite...post-13791-1295698879_thumb.jpg

after all the seeds potted a bit of water and a wee picturepost-13791-1295699014_thumb.jpg and to my veg tent were all clean and waiting...

post-13791-1295699092_thumb.jpg

they stay in there with a still warm 23c a bit low humidity but there wasn't much i could do about itpost-13791-1295699256_thumb.jpg

all pictures so far are done with a not so good camera as you notice but in future will use a different one,better i hope...

more to come...7

Nice to see your now up and running se7en & good luck with the grow & comp :wink:

thank you serpente mate...they are now on they second week is gonna take me a wile to up date all but will soon catch up...

Nice to see your green fingers at work.

Great selection of strains and wise move by letting the missus choose the strains

All the best for your grow mate

good luck mate.. nice selection of sweets. lol

thank you!

litle bit forword you will see the selection become shorter...

Nice to see your green fingers at work.

Great selection of strains and wise move by letting the missus choose the strains

All the best for your grow mate

thank you!

she knows what to look for...she found me :rofl:

Welcome to the comp and all the best for the grow.. :yep:

:spliff:

cheers!

i think i need a bit of luck to...

Day 3

5-01-2011

this was the third day after seeds hit the compost so at this time i was expecting some news...

temps were holding a steady 23c really low rh but i didint whant o put any wet cloths inside to create unwanted bacterias or else

post-13791-1295708187_thumb.jpg

we also got some action on the pots one of the cream caramel show up

post-13791-1295708275_thumb.jpg

and two of the psy (we gonna call the psicodelicia psy just for short)

post-13791-1295708379_thumb.jpgpost-13791-1295708410_thumb.jpg

the green zone = ice cool there was no action,at the time i open the ice cool pack i didint like the seeds they look to light colour and a bit immature,just like me...

i did have just a bad feeling about them even seeing them as the bigger ones in size,they were huge...

stay tuned more to come...

Day 4

6-01-2011

this was the day...

well tha was my expectations any way...to my grow i went with a huge smile in my face i just wanna see all of those sweet ladys looking up to the light...

but...

there was some bad news the ice cool still a now show for my desapointment and to prove my original suspecting of them seeds...still gonna give them a little more time :unsure:

on the cream caramel we got all out and showing them selfs no help need with seed shell or anything they all doing there thing,enjoying the light... :wub:

post-13791-1295709591_thumb.jpgpost-13791-1295709606_thumb.jpgpost-13791-1295709614_thumb.jpg

also the psy were all out they didint need any help to but realized there was a one plant didint look all there,rant?dont know will let the time roll and se what is what...post-13791-1295709843_thumb.jpgthis is the special psy and the other 2 will follow on the nex post as there is no more file space...

post-13791-1295709903_thumb.jpg

cont...

Day 4

6-01-2011

psy

post-13791-1295710068_thumb.jpgpost-13791-1295710096_thumb.jpg

and a now show on the ice coolpost-13791-1295710155_thumb.jpg

temps were still a nice 23c post-13791-1295710240_thumb.jpg with a very low rh hope it will rise as the seeds grow group shotpost-13791-1295710321_thumb.jpg

more to come a bit later...stay safe... :ninja: and smoke loads :g: its saturday after all...

Hi se7en,,,better late than never my friend,,here,s to a succesful grow :g: mm

thank you mate!

i drink to that later i have to go work now...and i dont recall to have a unsuccessful grow,any thing is better than dealer weed...