not many diaries

Guest weedmonsta

shame i didnt look at this competition. A few weeks ago i was crying out for seed and i'm due a few soon,even had to ask a friend for a few back that i'd given away.

Best of luck to those who document their grow,may the best gardener win

and to the people who got free seeds and not growing them for the comp..... shame on you :yep:

Quite right. I PM'd Withnail a couple of weeks back as I wasn't able to do a diary at the moment and asked for the seeds earmarked for me to be sent to someone on the waiting list if possible.

If you got some seeds for nowt, at least put a small diary together, it's only fair.

Heyzz again mates!

Well, with more than one hundred contestants it would be expected that some would have problems receiving their seeds... With december, snow and christmas...

At least we managed to get the seeds to withnail and the contest can happen. But of course, I understand the less lucky mates feel frustrated, that's normal and I'm very sorry for you. Hope we can do more contests in the future so you guys can give it another try.

To be fair Weedmonsta there are loads of people who haven't ever claimed their seeds, dunno why but we still have quite a few left to be dispatched but as you say time is short now :yep:

Hi again withnail!

Keep the seeds and soon we'll talk and think about a good destination for those seeds. If you need another pack for your own use feel free to chose another variety, hehehe, but I'm going to have a word with my colleagues to see if we can find a good solution for the "problem" :yep:

Stay cool, keep it sweet!

|tommy_g|

46 diaries in the comp now.... there should be over 100... :yep:

start your diaries soon or there wont be time to finish them....

and to the people who got free seeds and not growing them for the comp..... shame on you :yep:

id like to just say on my m8 woowoo's behalf that he would have started a diary with his seeds but he got busted day before xmas eve :(

the seeds arrived after the bust

...and for those who received their seeds and for one or other reason can't start their diaries on time, all we can say is that we respect the reasons, whatever they may be, and if you grow them in the future would always be nice to have your grow diary here or at least some pics of the plants. It would be too late for the prizes but the chance of sharing a grow diary with our nice community here at uk420 is always a win-win situation :yep:

Last year we had a few nice summer outdoor grow diaries at a spanish forum from people that received the seeds for the contest but had to give on the contest and used the seeds for their summer outdoor grows.

Sweet smokes!

|tommy_g|

http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?show...t&p=2525936

I would have loved to have done a Diary but my seeds still haven't arrived, I'm not even sure if my SAE arrived there :(

If they turn up now I will return them to the PO Box.

Voodoo

I am also without seeds and 3 1st class stamps down but have been told any unclaimed seeds maybe up for grabs?? Withnail?. :)

Finishing off a grow at the mo, haven't forgotten. Will get them in the veg tent in the next 2 weeks, should be finished in time. Hopefully!!! :clapping:

Finishing off a grow at the mo, haven't forgotten. Will get them in the veg tent in the next 2 weeks, should be finished in time. Hopefully!!! :wink:

can you not leave them for another month or so ..give me more of a chance ..the witchcraft is quite draining :rofl:

Hi mate!

Receive seeds for the contest is no longer possible.

Participating with your own Sweet Seeds seeds, if you have some, is still possible (you qualify for it) but the diary should be finished by the 10th of May.

Keep it sweet!

|tommy_g|