Cream Caramel Flowering

Nick Mack

My Cream Caramel are flowering under 24 hour MH, I thought they were doing a few days ago but left them to see what would happen.

I have two CC going along with two Green Poison and two Black Jack, the other strains are all vegging away nicely.

I will post pics and lot numbers tomorrow, I don't have time tonight.

Have you seen this before or have I possibly received some auto's in the wrong packaging?

I will update tomorrow.

Edited by Nick Mack

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sweet Seeds-tommy

• born2toke

• Nick Mack

• mrfish

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My Cream Caramel are flowering under 24 hour MH, I thought they were doing a few days ago but left them to see what would happen.

I have two CC going along with two Green Poison and two Black Jack, the other strains are all vegging away nicely.

I will post pics and lot numbers tomorrow, I don't have time tonight.

Have you seen this before or have I possibly received some auto's in the wrong packaging?

I will update tomorrow.

it prob just showing sex fella min did the same. Doesn't mean its flowering just means it maturing i think . :rofl:

Hi mates!

Yes, probably's just showing the sex... Or are real buds forming? Did you wanted to veg them much longer?

Let us know also the lot number and harvest date, always nice to know...

Keep it!

|tommy_g|

Hi mates!

Yes, probably's just showing the sex... Or are real buds forming? Did you wanted to veg them much longer?

Let us know also the lot number and harvest date, always nice to know...

Keep it!

|tommy_g|

Thought so cheers Tommy for confirming what i thought. unless there's buds forming then im wrong :rofl:.

I confirm that you made a nice bet. If it is the case or not, that's something only our friend Nick Mack will confirm, hehehe lol

Stay cool! :rofl:

|tommy_g|

They're definately flowering, buds are forming, stems are stretching, it's getting real smelly.

I'm in bed now so no pics or lot numbers until tomorrow.

Hehehe, ok mate, we'll have a look at it tomorrow :(

We are releasing our Cream Caramel Auto right now so there is always a chance that my mates that work on packing the seeds could have made a mistake (I'm not sure if this is possible because I don't know anything about the packing process, hehe). Hope not because it could mean that a lot of them were changed and that's why it would be important to know the number... like that we could even ask contestants with the same lot number to let us know if they notice the same "problem".

Well, by one or other way they are autos, hehehehe, if you have them 24/0 along other strains that vegging normally and they started flowering they are autos :soap: Hope you were thinking of passing them to 12/12 soon so you wouldn't need to give up on them...

See you tomorrow, sweet night!

|tommy_g|

when i grew c/c last year all mine had real big preflowers on them,with a few thrics . i did veg them for a good 2 months tho. the c/caramel is a lovely smoke tho,im growing them again this year. hope they grow well mate.. :wink:

Hehehe, ok mate, we'll have a look at it tomorrow :offtopic:

We are releasing our Cream Caramel Auto right now so there is always a chance that my mates that work on packing the seeds could have made a mistake (I'm not sure if this is possible because I don't know anything about the packing process, hehe). Hope not because it could mean that a lot of them were changed and that's why it would be important to know the number... like that we could even ask contestants with the same lot number to let us know if they notice the same "problem".

Well, by one or other way they are autos, hehehehe, if you have them 24/0 along other strains that vegging normally and they started flowering they are autos :photo: Hope you were thinking of passing them to 12/12 soon so you wouldn't need to give up on them...

See you tomorrow, sweet night!

|tommy_g|

Hi tommy its looking like my cream caramel C is starting to flower as well ?? . what do you suggest i do with it ? i have a small tent i could use and flip into flower ? they are 21 days old thank in adnvance . b2t

lote : 12 cosecha def: 14 ago 2010

gallery_51071_3113_35815.jpg

Edited by born2toke

Perhaps they are stressed by 24hr light and would do better under 20?

I have had a couple of strains (S.O.L LUI, Unknown NYCD clone) that seem to enter preflower after a few weeks, stretch a little and make a few hairs and get smelly, and stay like that for weeks on end, until the light drops below 14hrs, still making good root and fan leaf growth - Too much light seemed to induce it as fast as too little.There does not seem to be such a strong distinction between the vegging and flowering phases as with other strains - Perhaps a little bit of ruderalis crept in in the distant past? Some kind of survival trait to ensure some viable seed development in areas with shorter summers? :yinyang:

Perhaps they are stressed by 24hr light and would do better under 20?

I have had a couple of strains (S.O.L LUI, Unknown NYCD clone) that seem to enter preflower after a few weeks, stretch a little and make a few hairs and get smelly, and stay like that for weeks on end, until the light drops below 14hrs, still making good root and fan leaf growth - Too much light seemed to induce it as fast as too little.There does not seem to be such a strong distinction between the vegging and flowering phases as with other strains - Perhaps a little bit of ruderalis crept in in the distant past? Some kind of survival trait to ensure some viable seed development in areas with shorter summers? :(

Hello fella, ive never had this before and this has only happened since i switched my lights down to 20/4 although cream caramel c showed sex very early on there's no stretch and no really smell from her yet will wait to see what tommy thinks / suggests before i take any actions . But thanks for your imput like the way of thinking .. b2t :spliff:

Hi mates!

Thanks Steerpike, your opinion is well appreciated, the "ruderalis crept in a distant past" is a nice possibility, althougth I think that's probably not the case.

born2toke: that's a bit crazy mate, hehehe, but you have 3 Cream Caramels and only one is doing this? 14 of August or 14 of July? Well, if you have the plant together with many others and you're thinking about vegging all the plants for more than 10 days and only then pass them to 12/12, than I guess you should remove that plant, as you say you have a space for her in smaller tent. But if you let her and she behaves as an auto there is also no problem, only thing is that she will be ready much before all the other plants.

Lets wait for Nick Mack and the harvest date of his Cream Caramels (which I suppose may be the same as yours, since we're talking about contest seeds) and then we'll be able to take some conclusions. It is maybe a coincidence but my mates from Sweet Seeds gave me Cream Caramel Auto seeds last August, when they were freshly harvested, so we're talking about the same space of time, so we never know...

Anyway, from what we can see in that picture, it is not a full flowering yet, looks like she is starting with it but can't be quite sure of it just by seeing that pic...

Keep it sweet! :rofl:

|tommy_g|

Edited by Sweet Seeds

Hi mates!

Thanks Steerpike, your opinion is well appreciated, the "ruderalis crept in a distant past" is a nice possibility, althougth I think that's probably not the case.

born2toke: that's a bit crazy mate, hehehe, but you have 3 Cream Caramels and only one is doing this? 14 of August or 14 of July? Well, if you have the plant together with many others and you're thinking about vegging all the plants for more than 10 days and only then pass them to 12/12, than I guess you should remove that plant, as you say you have a space for her in smaller tent. But if you let her and she behaves as an auto there is also no problem, only thing is that she will be ready much before all the other plants.

Lets wait for Nick Mack and the harvest date of his Cream Caramels (which I suppose may be the same as yours, since we're talking about contest seeds) and then we'll be able to take some conclusions. It is maybe a coincidence but my mates from Sweet Seeds gave me Cream Caramel Auto seeds last August, when they were freshly harvested, so we're talking about the same space of time, so we never know...

Anyway, from what we can see in that picture, it is not a full flowering yet, looks like she is starting with it but can't be quite sure of it just by seeing that pic...

Keep it sweet! :rofl:

|tommy_g|

Hi Tommy cheers for the speedy reply, I will leave her in place and let her do her stuff . I'll monitor her and let you no my findings . If she is an auto I dnt mind means I get to sample some of the fruits from sweet seeds a bit earlier . PaL

B2t

as for the month its says AGO which am guessing as agosto meaning august in spanish wow been 15 years since i did my spanish exams :yep: peace and love .B2t

Edited by born2toke

post-53568-1294862565_thumb.jpg

If you watch the video on YouTube.com you're able to see the video in HD to give you a better idea of what's going on.

I was planning to switch to 12/12 in a week or so, not sure what to do from here to be honest with you. I'm open to suggestions.