Am I Ready To Flower

denots

hi everyone

i have been gorwing my early girl plants for what will be 5 weeks this coming wednesday. i have 3 really nice and one that fell over due to a weakes in the stem but after tieing it up its still growing. i have 1 that is 43cm and 2 that are both 39cm. Would i be right that this would be a good time to flowr as its in a lost and i have limeted hight.

i will try and get some pics tommrow if they will help

any advice would be much appricated

Once you are able to sex your plants, and if they are mature, IE alternating growth instead of paired, then you most certainly can flower.

Plz remember, to an extent, the longer you are in veg growth the more bud you'll get when in flower.

denots,

as said by cnycompguy

if they are mature, IE alternating growth instead of paired
the longer you are in veg growth the more bud you'll get

By your size discription sems ok - do you know the strain recommended veg time ?

it the plant under 18/6 light regime - if so I would think about steping them down 1 hour a week untill you get good sign of bud sites happening.

Flowering any seed grown cannabis plant before it shows maturity, will mean the final bud will only be half to a third as strong as the same plant would have been if flowered when mature.