Black jack..

Sickboy

High folks.I have 3 BJ from seed about flower in a week or 2.

From what i can tell from browsing i can expect quite a stretch.

How much did your BJ stretch and did you get much variation?Will some be like the S.A.D some like the jack,or all quite similar?

I have a limited height so don't want problems with plants too tall or short.

Thanks gang.. lol

Sb..

Hi mate!

Well, from my experience the plants don't grow that much, but I have only sprouted 2 Black Jack seeds... lol

I grew them side by side with plants like SAD, Jorge's Diamonds #1 and Sandstorm and the Black Jack was the shortest plant in that same grow.

Some pics...

gallery_44939_2830_33270.jpg

gallery_44939_2830_95709.jpg

gallery_44939_2830_99244.jpg

gallery_44939_2830_74233.jpg

gallery_44939_2830_7628.jpg

gallery_44939_2830_65403.jpg

In this last picture she is in the left side, in the front, and the pot is higher than the others as you can see, I had to use a small bench so that the plant could reach the others...

Other pheno I had was also more or less like this one. But of course, 2 seeds do not represent the Black Jack universe, hehehe, so lets wait for other opinions :rofl:

Stay cool, keep it high!

|tommy_g|

I done three of them a while back during the first comp, I found them to be quite stretchy with large internode spacing, strongest branches I have ever seen on a plant, probably capable of holding some weighty buds, was grown under a 250w hps, under which they didn't yield that massively although I did have some real difficulty with them in gauging the feed requirements in comparison to the Ice Cool and Cream Caramels that I grew at the same time. Very big on taste though IMO, dark and sweet :)

Thanks for the replys Tommy and goldie.Nice one guys..I think i will top and do lots of lst anyway until i fill the room wall to wall before flowering.

This is going to be interesting.Any more?

:cheers: :wink:

Sb..

Im doing 3 at the moment, 2 are very short and squat and one is stretching a bit more, would i be right in saying the short ones are leaning towards the Black Domina side and the stretchier one the Jack Herer?? :)

Im doing 3 at the moment, 2 are very short and squat and one is stretching a bit more, would i be right in saying the short ones are leaning towards the Black Domina side and the stretchier one the Jack Herer?? :blub:

Hi mr rhino! Thanks for your opinion!

Yes, I share the same opinion, hehehe, short phenos would lean towards the Black Domina side and the ones that stretch a bit would lean towards Jack Herer.

I guess the 2 seeds I poped from Black Jack were more about Black Domina than Jack Herer, like the one in the pics I shared, but the huge quantity of resin was there anyways :ninja:

Stay cool, keep it high!

|tommy_g|

Im doing 3 at the moment, 2 are very short and squat and one is stretching a bit more, would i be right in saying the short ones are leaning towards the Black Domina side and the stretchier one the Jack Herer?? :naughty:

Hi mr rhino! Thanks for your opinion!

Yes, I share the same opinion, hehehe, short phenos would lean towards the Black Domina side and the ones that stretch a bit would lean towards Jack Herer.

I guess the 2 seeds I poped from Black Jack were more about Black Domina than Jack Herer, like the one in the pics I shared, but the huge quantity of resin was there anyways :wink:

Stay cool, keep it high!

|tommy_g|

Hi Tommy!!

How did you find the hit off them mate??

Hi again my friend!

Well let me see... The first thing I remember is that I decided to not grow this strain again because it is too strong for me. It's one of those herbs that before you are satisfied with the quantity of smoke/vapor you're inhaling you already are completly wasted. No fun at all to me, hehehe, but for everyone looking for a 1 hit stoner it is very good. I guess it would be very indicated to people that use cannabis medicinaly but can't smoke/vape much. Some of them would get the desired effect with just a couple of hits. I love the taste but I like to consume more than 0,1gr at a time :naughty:

Anyway, maybe I haven't tried the other pheno, or phenos, so it's possible that other experiencies can be obtained and maybe I'm loosing something, hehe. One thing, I've been growing the brand new Black Jack Auto. My colleagues from Sweet Seeds shared some beans with me last summer, so I could test them before they are released to the market, and I guess I may reconciliate myself with this genes, hehe, as far as I can see from this autos... (I'll share more info about them soon in other thread)

I guess others here at uk420 have grown Black Jack, so lets wait for more opinions, smoke reports...

Keep it high with sweet smokes!

|tommy_g|

• 1 month later...

High folks :D .. just a quick bump.My black jack are about ready to flip to flower.Anybody else flowered BJ recently?Slightly worried i vegged too long as 3 are on week 14 veg with the other 15 vegged for a few weeks from cuttings all in 2sq/m.I did lots of topping and lst so lots of bud sites..Cheers.

Sb..