finaly! my first diary: sweetseeds comp

And so onto the next day! they have all been removed from the propagator and are under 200w blue cfl everything in veg and flower today had pm biosilicon added to water for feed and pm essence as foliar spray (got lsf in flower i think)

post-47520-1294410669_thumb.jpg

thanks for watching!

ok so a quick update, there about 2 weeks now still under blue cfl, been sprayed with essence again. the twin wasnt up to much so when i added extra soil it went

post-47520-1295368560_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

well a quick update, alas two of the three black jacks dont look well at all, no real growth for 4 wks and despite essence treatment leaves are discoloured

post-47520-0-93533800-1296583289_thumb.jpg

the smallest

post-47520-0-96799000-1296583425_thumb.jpg

2nd blackjack

post-47520-0-68148900-1296583412_thumb.jpg

the two bad ones together

unfortunatly i have given em plenty time but there taking up valuble space so its off to compost for them :(

oh forgot to say others are now looking good, bushing nicly and uder a 400hps grolux duel spectrum, will try get a pic when hps goes out later

• 1 month later...

ok ok i know its been neglected.... the diary that is!

so the caremels turned out to be autos, of which i only flowered one due to really poor veg / lsf, the last one and the sweet cheese and black jack are all in flower and looking healthy, poss a bit to tall, like 6ft tall lol

found my camera yesterday so aiming for some bud shots later today!

Hey DrT liking the diary so far! shame you threw away your CC auto...they're fuckin ace m8 and it would've been a good stop gap for you :hippy: lookin forward to the rest of the grow :wink: TS1

Edited by Thestiff1