Ratdog`s Sweet Seeds Crusade for the cup :)

ratdog

Hello every body, hope you are well. First off i`d like thank Sweets Seeds for a very generous giveaway also thanks to Withnail and Joolz for the distribution of the seeds, must of given you guys a headache or two :wink:

Right, for this comp i received 3 packs of seeds free and have decided to supplement them with four more strains to make it a bit more interesting, i already had 3 Green Poision seeds in the fridge burning a hole and wanted to try SAD, Cream Caramel and Snowfruit so i bought a mix your own pack from SW themselves (extra brownie points? :rofl:) so here`s a few pic`s to get started,

post-43394-1293627984_thumb.jpgpost-43394-1293627996_thumb.jpgpost-43394-1293628006_thumb.jpg

I`m really excited about this competition because last year there were problems with the postage service and i didn`t receive any seeds for last time :soap: but this time i`m ready to go :soap:

I`l will be using Plant Magic Soil Supreme compost through out the grow with bio silicone, granules, fishmix, ot1 organic bloom and pm boost

post-43394-1293628394_thumb.jpg Let they party begin :flex:

Edited by ratdog

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ratdog

• Serpent

• vince noir rock n roll star

• FARMER G

Thanks everybody for the warm start to this diary, just a quick pic of where they will be living for the next couple of weeks, they are in a DR80 with a 400w hps with a parabolic reflector, i`ve just vacuumed it out and cleaned with a mild solution of bleach to clear any nasties, just a precaution as i`ve had no problems in there yet :thumsup:

post-43394-1293632058_thumb.jpg `ve put them in here early as i want the extra heat to help germination, it`s a bit hit and miss in the nursery in the kitchen cupboard, just got to keep on top of watering :rofl:

Good luck Ratdog my money is on you.

In both this and with linda! :D

:D :D :D

Very kind of you to say so guys, thanks for the vote of confidence ,as far as Linda goes i`m no match for Martins womanising, and she thinks i have a silly name :( i just hope he has an understanding wife lol

Hey ratdog! Very nice to have you participating in the contest :( Welcome!

...and good luck with those beans :)

Keep it high!

|tommy_g|

Good Luck on your crusade RD bud :yep:

Thanks dude :)

:) Hope it all goes smooth Ratdog.....

Good Luck.... :rofl:

Cheers dude :)

Hey ratdog! Very nice to have you participating in the contest ;) Welcome!

...and good luck with those beans :D

Keep it high!

|tommy_g|

Hello Tommy, the pleasure`s all mine matey, haven`t grown the SS range yet but heard lots of good stuff about them, i`m especially looking forward to the Cream Caramel and SAD :(

E2 sort quotes

Edited by ratdog