Sweet Seeds Competition

The Black Sheep

Morning all, here's my compematition entry for Sweet Seeds

Strains

3 x Each of Botafumeiros, Sweet Cheese & Snow Fruit.

post-36087-1293624546_thumb.jpg

As soon as the seeds were delivered the went straight into a container and into the freezer for a few days then were transferred to the fridge for three days then last night they went in for a soak over night and this morning they went into Riot rooting cubes and into the propagator.

post-36087-1293626978_thumb.jpg

Not much to see for a few days so help yourselves to ales on the shelf, cider in the fridge and the budjars are on the shelf behind the bar and raise your glasses to the generous Sweet Seeds

TBS

Good luck with the grow The Black Sheep, i love the root riots myself and always had 100% germination rates when using them.

All the best mate. :wink:

Welcome to the contest Black Sheep!

Can't wait to see how your plants grow, hehehe, I'm very curious about the Sweet Cheese and the Snow Fruit...

Stay cool, keep it high :(

|tommy_g|

Just got a noo set up together 'The Black Sheep' and bought some cubes as well (start gro in the Noo Ye-Ah), I have good reports of them and I shall watch very :rofl: closely.....the cubes.....as they start :) Bom Shiva :(

Nice tidy setup there Blacksheep. You're brave sticking the seeds in the freezer - hope they all sprout OK and good luck in the comp. :band:

ATB with this lot m8.

Sweet seeds have some lovely strains at the mo-

Ill be keeping an eye on your botafumeiros as Im doing this one as well- the description looks well interesting (apparently its a cross from a "blue haze" (hazexblueberry(DJShort))

Also really interested in how the other 2 perform for you - i like the sound of the Sweet cheese particularly .

ram

• 2 weeks later...

Wow should have popped back apologies

Good luck with the grow The Black Sheep, i love the root riots myself and always had 100% germination rates when using them.

All the best mate.

Hey Amnesia, I kinda love to hate the fact that I can't stop buying them but I'm very superstitous about germing so keep buying what I'm sure is snake oil, see below for details of my :) germing

but I see you're lovin PM soil too ? SO glad my local hydro shop started stocking their range!

Good luck with the grow & comp black sheep

thanks pal and good luck with yours lol lovin the naming system GENIUS !

Good luck dude, will be getting mine underway in the next couple of days!

gunner

cheers gunner and nice to see you've started now, this comp will be excellent to showcase these new auto's I must admit I'm curious about them again, they seem to have come along way since lowryders ;)

Welcome to the contest Black Sheep!

Can't wait to see how your plants grow, hehehe, I'm very curious about the Sweet Cheese and the Snow Fruit...

Stay cool, keep it high

|tommy_g|

all the thanks is to you Tommo and the rest at sweet seeds, me too hence the need for success :wink:

Just got a noo set up together 'The Black Sheep' and bought some cubes as well (start gro in the Noo Ye-Ah), I have good reports of them and I shall watch very closely.....the cubes.....as they start Bom Shiva

Congrats on the noo quiptment BB, have ya opened ya cubes & seeds yet ? ;) get ya peepers working boss we need to over grow the world :punk:

Nice tidy setup there Blacksheep. You're brave sticking the seeds in the freezer - hope they all sprout OK and good luck in the comp.

errmm yeah germ ok lol I've cheated and don't be expecting anything as tidy and detailed as yours Chilli I'm far too disorganised and lazy

best of luck in the comp and grow fella will be keeping myself in the corner for this one mate peace and love

you know where the beers are bro ! lol

All the best with ya grow and diary man.

Hows ya beens coming on black sheep?

HantsHaze.......

Woohoo the Jackmaster is here, thanks for the well wishes looking at everyone elses I'll need it, this is an excellent competition

Best of luck with your Grow, the Comp and your Diary

cheers NJD, suprised you found time to pop infor a smoke after building your new room and your plants look full steam ahead

ATB with this lot m8.

Sweet seeds have some lovely strains at the mo-

Ill be keeping an eye on your botafumeiros as Im doing this one as well- the description looks well interesting (apparently its a cross from a "blue haze" (hazexblueberry(DJShort))

Also really interested in how the other 2 perform for you - i like the sound of the Sweet cheese particularly .

ram

Being a sucker for a sativa my green fingers had to get a pack, I never knew the lineage dude or heard of blue haze, and the best of british to you too dude now go find your camera !! lol

brb brekkie time

Breakfast dealt with time for beers

Firstly is the small admission of not getting and snow fruit and only one sweet cheese to germinate I bought a pack of both and germed them pronto, I know what you're saying chilli but :guitar: I forgot to wait for the new moon cycle, so with the new moon out popped 3sweet cheese and 3snow fruit.

post-36087-1295780905_thumb.jpg

below is the 3 snow fruits now before a pot up

post-36087-1295780572_thumb.jpg

then the one developed sweet cheese and the three additions

post-36087-1295780602_thumb.jpg

and then the two Botafumerios

post-36087-1295780552_thumb.jpg

Watering has been just biowetter and catalyst and biosilicon so far potting up has seen Granules and PM Soil for the older 3 plants and I'll pot the other 6 up this week sometime with the same treatments

One think I have noticed with the two bota & 1 sweet cheese that are older these absolutely love my CFL never seen such praying to the CFL god.

Well I've got the budbox back up so they may get moved under a 400W minigrostar ir cooltube if it don't fit

:sweaty:

post-36087-1295781490_thumb.jpg

looking mighty fine bruv stay high stay safe ..B2t p.s been docs gave me some tablets that produce seratonin fuck no's but hope they make me better . peace and love