Farmer`s sweet seeds competition diary 2010/11.....

FARMER G

your on course now mate looking good nice to see another person who leaves prop lid off soon as they popped ? :doh::yep:

cheers mate , i normally use a propagator to germinate seedlings until i see movement then lid comes off but with these i just stuck them in the soil and put them inthe veg chamber and they all popped in a few days no problems , take it ez man....

alright there farmer, looking bang on course for a top diary this one :yep:

all the best with your grow mate :)

cheers spirit dude :yep:

Hello brother G :yep:

All the best with ya grow and diary mate.

The black jack sounds sweet :wink: Its meant to be very nice indeed.

Hope all's good down your way Bro and hope your good woman is getting over the flu.

Catch ya soon Geez,

HantsHaze..........lol

ello bro , cheers for the good vibes mate , yea thats why i picked the Black jack as i heard it was strong , plus if its anythin as good as the Jack 47 clone then il be a happy chap thats fopr sure , missis is back on the mend nice one fella , speak soon take it ez....

FG :wink:

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FARMER G

• Amnesia

• se7en

• ratdog

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

high fg

looking spot on always are!

good read so far bro im still a clone virgin man gunna use your guide as sooon as i think i found a keeper!

them black jacks are good mate very strong every1s black jacks seem really strong and fast growing compare to the other strains

anyways hope all goes well with the comp broo keep up the gd work :yep:

Taste BUDz

Edited by Taste BUDz

Looking good FARMER G lol

Give them all the light you can :) Good luck!

Sweet smokes!

|tommy_g|

Thanks Tommy mate and thanks for the competition dude :rolleyes:

high fg

looking spot on always are!

good read so far bro im still a clone virgin man gunna use your guide as sooon as i think i found a keeper!

them black jacks are good mate very strong every1s black jacks seem really strong and fast growing compare to the other strains

anyways hope all goes well with the comp broo keep up the gd work :yes:

Taste BUDz

Hi ya TB man , cheers for the good vibes geez as for the clones im not great at them tbh mate but just try keep it simple really , i hope it helps you out in any way it can :D....

Hi all , well things are moving at a steady pace , temps have been ample so has the RH , i will need to pot on the seedlings as they are now fully established and growing :D the Black jacks are the smallest of the lot and the Sweet cheese seem to be the more vigourous but not by much as the jack 47 seedlings also look full of vigour , my Jack 47 clone also has to be potted on i will do this tomorrow , i am feeding them 1.5ml/ltr fish mix here`s a few pictures of the seedlings....

Black jack #1....

post-40967-1295140036_thumb.jpg

Edited by FARMER G

Sweet cheese #2....

post-40967-1295140935_thumb.jpg

this has the most vigour out of the bunch , can see her taking off once she`s been potted on !....

Sweet cheese....

post-40967-1295141034_thumb.jpg

in the veg chember under a 250w envirolite along with my mother stock of various strains....

post-40967-1295141078_thumb.jpg

Happy growing guys....

FG :)

All lookin very nice thats a healthy looking mom you got there atb with the grow and the compo.

Hazy :B):

Thank you Hazy mate and welcome to the diary dude :yep:

FG :wink:

Your mother room looks like something from the botanical gardens :smug: looking very tidy mate, that props gleaming, wish i was tidier, oh well :wink:

To job mate, good luck :yep: