¡s th¡s th¡ng on¿?...

mrfish

:D:spliff: good morning fellow uk420ers, hope we are well and medicated, as you may have gathered ones beans have arrived :yahoo: , a big thanks to sweetseeds for their generosity and withnail, joolz and anyone else who has a hand in this community for their time and for this oppourtunity to grow some awesome sweetseeds goodness. photos and updates this afternoon, i need to get cracking :hippy: :wink: :smokin:

bloody typical..... :yinyang: iv gone and smashed my phone, :( this leaves me in poor shape for diary keeping till insurance sorts it out, i shall get my lappy out and ill grab a dongle later get some photos up :) 9 babies in rootriots kindly delivered by greens along with 9 nice new square 6 litre pots, 50 litres of plant magic and acoustic ducting, i thought they wouldnt come till new year so im well pleased :) in propagator in airing cupboard under 11w cfl for their first night should be nice and cosy, see you in the morning ;)

Thanks guys :rofl: total fail on the dongle front need a credit card to deactivate content lock, Ok.. :ouch: In meantime iv dug a phone out to keep some photos going. Babies have breached their hulls and are beginning their ascent to groundlevel. 100% germ in 48 hours lol apologies for the mental formatting i shall return soon via more suitable means, muchos festive joy to all :rofl:

Mornin mrfish :smokin: . Good luck with ur gro buddy :yep:

Bit of bad luck with ur phone eh! No worries fella, i'll dig out my old kodak, you (pm) me a safe address and i'll post it out to you :smoke:

It's not much to look @ but It don't take a bad picture. I think the cables around here to usb it to a pc aswell, will have a dig around.

Just let us know if u want it :yep: .

peace :clapping:

• 2 weeks later...

bless you bongmonkee :rofl: such generosity, however i feel i should persevere with what i have at hand for now might teach me not to knock phones off tables :rofl:

belated end of week one (29th) report.

Verging on Disaster!

post-56906-1293902880_thumb.jpg

day 4-6

1 mohan ram has first set of serrated leaves, her 2 sisters have yet to grow up out of the soil both are peeking just above the surface still.

3 snowfruit and 3 cream caramel have grown up quickly out of the seeds and have a good few roots out of the rootriot cube, time for a pot up into 6cm pots with some plantmagic.

day 7-9

1 mohan ram has failed to progress past initial germination and push through soil surface, root inspection shows no roots have grown to the outside of root riot, after 9 days further inspection shows no taproot growth past the first seed split, the worst was confirmed :yep:

2 mohan ram have grown a little taller and are looking better now, they both had me going for a couple days there thought i was gonna lose em :)

3 snowfruit have 1st set of serrated leaves at 1 inch and 2 pairs of smaller serrated leaves growing, they are at a height of around 2/3 inches

3 cream caramel 1st set of serrated leaves at 1 inch and 2 pairs of smaller leaves same as snowfruit and similar height.

2 mohan ram are slower to progress than snowfruit and cream caramel but are picking up at day 9, looking better plenty of with plenty of root growth, potted up into 6 cm pots and placed with the others in the tent

both snowfruit and cream caramel have grown at quite a rate when compared to the mohan ram, im not sure whether they are fast or the mohan ram are slower at this stage. they have all been germinated in the same way i wonder whether the mohan ram would appreciate different germination environment.

all are now in the growtent under 250w dual spectrum hps set at about 100cm for first day and lowered down to 50 for day 10.

all are looking healthy and lush with fresh new growth :wink: and all are enjoying more light and their plantmagic.

hope to update you all again soon, a smoke round a m8s and his lappy is the current solution :)

maybe i could try for an award for the diary updated via the most different methods ;) :wink:

enjoy your new year ppl :unsure:

take care :rofl:

Edited by mrfish

Hi mrfish. The girls are all looking happy now i see, seems nice stuff this Plantmagic soil eh?. Can i ask what nutrients you are planning on using?

All the best. :guitar:

Hi guys thanks for looking :yep: im so pleased i decided upon plantmagic tis spot on stuff, gonna start using it for other stuff too rather than the usual bug infested stoney crap b and q and the likes peddle no contest with fluffy light airy goodness, i didnt even bother sifting it, im planning on using plantmagic oldtimer organics seems a good pairing. Cheers have fun :yinyang:

day 13.

Another day, another borrowed device.

Plants are coming on just lovely, am pleased with the pickup of the mohan ram in the last few days.

Yet to check on the roots properly on the snowfruit and cream caramel, a few are at the holes now, will look to pot up next few days.

Humidity is low, towels and tubs of warm water have been added to raise this, i usually get around 50% rh doing this.

Temps are steady, at 27/28 lights on max, 18/19 lights offf min. Lights are set at 20/4

group photo and guide

post-56906-1294057999_thumb.png

post-56906-1294058053_thumb.jpg

:pitchfork:

Lookin spot on dude :rofl: .

peace ;)

p.s, :yep::):band: , That's not low humidity, My room runs @ 0% humidity :ouch: . Don't ask me why but unless it's really muggy outside it's like the sahara desert man :wink: . Reckon i'm in like a bermuda triangle situation :rofl:

Edited by BongMonkee

:) its a target i try me best so annoying to keep decent humidity till in big pots :yawn:

Day 14-15. Tis all going to pots...

potted up those that needed it the soonest, gave up after couldnt get up for a while... :russian:

mohanram1 looking unwell, little yellowing and generally sad looking :(

snowfruits and cream caramel looking great, very happy with how they coming on.

:guitar:

Day....errr.... 16. :smokin:

mohan ram 1 still poorly, little growth is malformed, small yellowing remains. Hope is minimal i will continue persevere. Not sure at this stage what is wrong as her sister is doing ok a little slow but fine, glad i have 1 healthy mohan ram hope it stays that way :blub:

snowfruits and cream caramel are taking to their new pots well, looking strong and healthy.

Have fun cya soon

groupshot day 16

post-56906-1294356464_thumb.jpg