My Hash Thread.

Stonehenge

I been using tights and a bucket for years, but looking at your pics make me want to order some proper bubble bags. :guitar:

Nice work stonehenge, enjoy your Sunday. :skin_up:

• Like 1

Cheers pots mate! :cheers:

If you buy proper bags dude, DON'T buy the 1 gallon set.. (small).. They're bloody tiny! and the bottom bag takes aaages to drain..

I used buckets and tights for years too mate, still my most potent hash has come from old tights! :guitar:

Ta for the comment man... here's a pic of the bubble just before pressing...

tn_gallery_27723_1651_44782.jpg

Happy toking! :skin_up:

• Like 2

• 4 months later...

Ta very much 2hi mate... :)

I've been making loads recently.. Not had much time for photos.. lol

Grabbed a few last night though.... (Not sure on he grade as I've about 15 different pieces of hash all in one jar... :ouch: )

gallery_27723_1651_414746.jpg

gallery_27723_1651_106683.jpg

gallery_27723_1651_291457.jpg

I think this lump is from indoor trim ? :unsure: going to try and grab a few more snaps later on... :)

Happy hashing one and all :skin_up:

• Like 4

• 4 months later...

Ta very much weedmonsta mate. :)

Here's what in my hash jar at the moment.... (The really dry looking three bits are made from about three years worth of jar ends.. lol Some of it's from outdoor stuff and a load of others too. :) )

gallery_27723_1651_460653.jpg

gallery_27723_1651_847221.jpg

gallery_27723_1651_799779.jpg

Happy hashing everyone! :skin_up:

Edited by Stonehenge
  • Like 6

One more of the sticky one i just spotted! :)

gallery_27723_1651_204136.jpg

Take it easy everyone! :skin_up:

Edited by Stonehenge
Posted the same pic as the above post!
  • Like 4

Hehe.. cheers erbivore mate. Much appreciated. :)

Will be making some fresh stuff soon as I've just found 2 ounces of leafy as fuck Purple Maroc.. :rofl:

(Been in a paper bag all winter too... :ouch:)

And I've also got a 400w grow of trim to run. Until then though...

Happy toking! :skin_up:

Edited by Stonehenge

Drooling, blows away what i saw in the dam, nice work i love a good mix of solids.

Cheers for the replies conky and Elephant face. :)

Never been to Amsterdam.. might have to sort that soon, just so i can say i've been!

Going to get some ice sorted for next weekend...

Found an ounce of nicely dry blues airbud earlier so might sneak a crafty dry sift in too...

It's been three pages of just bubblehash so far.. lol

Happy growing guys! :skin_up:

Edited by Stonehenge

Nothing to say but SAWEEEEEEEEET.... :guitar:

And get yaself over to the dam, it's a reet eye opener if ya int been before for sure..

HD... :smokin:

Guest yosser hughes

nice that excuse me but what`s the laziest way of making hash easier than throwing my trim in the bin ???? :stoned:

Dry sift Yosser mate. :) Dry it all out, put in a container, cover container with screen/ possibly tights/net curtain.. lol Invert, and shake like fuck over a big clean mirror/Glass table, plastic container/ or something. :) Then collect it up and compress it into some hash!

You need some sort of screen for that though. If i do this next weekend i will take some pics for you. :yep:

Other good ways include this....Ice hash for free! And this... TILT's hash thread...

Which i did for years... You can get some really clean hash this way in my experience! :)

Good luck dude.. I fucking hate hearing people are chucking trim in the bin! I normally get at the least a quarter of top quality hash from the trim and shittiest buds of a 400 watt grow.

Edited by Stonehenge