The Sweet Timelapse

bigbudburge

I think ive worked it out , i stand all my pots on clay balls so the plants are never stood in water .... Well the sick seedling was in the clone stray and the run off from my clones must have wicked up the clay balls into the pot with the seedling in.... Doh .. Another lesson learned by bbb , learned the hard way .

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bigbudburge

• wilsy010

• Monkeymagic

• beanpopper

Well the time lapse is off , i got 15 frames over 4 hrs before the battery died. One truely gutted bbb here

shame about the time lapse BBB

when i attempted it a while back it, i used a webcam connected to an old laptop running "flix"

i then used 'windows movie maker' to add sound and titles once flix had made the core movie for me

this is one of them from the veg period under flouros

once i put them into flower, the particular webcam i had couldn't handle the hps flicker, but that was because it was a cheap as chips webcam.

Apparently, higher spec webcams can handle the flicker

well worth another go m8

atb

ss :spliff:

• 2 weeks later...

How are the plants BBB you havent neglected and killed them have you ??? :headpain:

"""" THE SWEET RE-LAPSE"""""""""

Edited by wilsy010

I think ive worked it out , i stand all my pots on clay balls so the plants are never stood in water .... Well the sick seedling was in the clone stray and the run off from my clones must have wicked up the clay balls into the pot with the seedling in.... Doh .. Another lesson learned by bbb , learned the hard way .

" I think ive worked it out , i stand all my pots on clay balls so the plants are never stood in water " PMSL :yinyang: ................ They need water BBB... Its the wet stuff :yep:

Well the time lapse is off , i got 15 frames over 4 hrs before the battery died. One truely gutted bbb here

shame about the time lapse BBB

when i attempted it a while back it, i used a webcam connected to an old laptop running "flix"

i then used 'windows movie maker' to add sound and titles once flix had made the core movie for me

this is one of them from the veg period under flouros

once i put them into flower, the particular webcam i had couldn't handle the hps flicker, but that was because it was a cheap as chips webcam.

Apparently, higher spec webcams can handle the flicker

well worth another go m8

Ello matey .. Nice timelapse! I will go to pc world the weekend an have a look for a high spec cam ,, do u think the HD ones would work or just one with a fast fps/refresh rate. Cheers 4 popping in mate.

atb

ss :band:

Edited by bigbudburge

Oh yeah bigbudburge, they look great!

Nice tones of green, hehe, keep it sweet!

|tommy_g|

Hello tommy ... Unfortunatly they dont look quite as good now as i left them to dry out too much . :( on the plus side tho ,, the green poison cuts in my flower tent are coming on a treat, well apart from steeeeetch ... Wilsy told me that he read that gp are known for their long legs. Atb bbb

Edited by bigbudburge

Ello matey .. Nice timelapse! I will go to pc world the weekend an have a look for a high spec cam ,, do u think the HD ones would work or just one with a fast fps/refresh rate. Cheers 4 popping in mate.

i don't know m8, i've not really investigated the specs yet or whats available, best have a chat with them down there

i couldn't adjust mine at all (it's propa basic), so thats needed for def, & also that it can handle daylight, mine was for indoors i think

look forward to seein yours

atb

ss :yinyang:

cheers spitter ..

here's my crop of 12 green poison ,vegged for 10 days under a 110w bright wing an in this shot they are 1 week into 12/12 under a 400w hps.

For the first week of veg they were getting 0.2 of tap water made up to 1.6 ec with vitalink coir veg.

1.5 ltr pot upto the 1st week of 12/12 ,3ltr final pot

ph 5.8

max temp 28

average 27

min 22

humidity 60% day,75% night

lamp height 110 cm from tip of plant.

post-14677-1295698356_thumb.jpg

Edited by bigbudburge

here they are today ,day 17 of 12/12 .an here they are 27 days ago when i potted the rooted cuts into 1.5ltr pots http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?act=...t&id=440909

lamp was lowered down about 5cm a day ,it is now 25cm from the tips of the plant an this is were it will stay to the end.

ec up'd to 1.8

post-14677-1295698912_thumb.jpg

Edited by bigbudburge

The veg tent has been neglected a bit ,,i let the seedling dry out an tbh they are lucky to be alive :wassnnme:

post-14677-1295699294_thumb.jpg

Edited by bigbudburge