Top Posters In This Topic

• spirit77

• Serpent

• Us And Them

• se7en

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Jolly good show old chap lol .

You got some alkaseltzer jerzey? i need some bad, overdone it on the crimbo munchies again :eat: (never learn). Got a belly like santa now, ffs :ouch:

and it ache's baaaaaad.

Not lookin forward to the morning lol:soap: , :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

peace :)

Hey wasup Jerzey lol .

I will now bestow upon on you some of my knowledge. :Dlol , i hope your ready :) .

If the temps are kept toasty i could fill out the nets about 65% in Veg and have the buds like 12-16 inch sticks of bud. (424 -2 girls - under 1mx1m scrog shelf 2inch hole's). 424 tank was on a six inch frame off the ground, Girls were at there 5/6th node and shelf went on.

or...sim to above but....

Fill out nets to about 80% in Veg and have bud on sticks around 2.5 foot. (424 - 4 girls - under 1mx1m scrog shelf). as above same setup and nets on at 5/6th node.

Thing is you've got a nice 2m's headroom to play with so that info is probably useless now i come to think of it :)

well i tried :spliff:

peace lol

p.s that's only in my enviro lol

edit cuz i'm fkd :wink: . This is with all the sweets i've tried so far. Ruff half they've got to offer :spliff:

Edited by BongMonkee

I was going to say morning but it's now afternoon. Shit man where's the day gone :ninja: . yeah sorry bout last night's ramble jerzey :rofl: .

I'll get the missus to put a padlock on the laptop for those moments when i've got eyes like strawberry's :rofl: . I should'nt be let near a keyboard in the state's i get into man :B):

sounds like ur all sorted with a master plan allready so i'll climb back in me cave :spliff:

:rofl: peace :hippy: