possibly the greatest grow diary of all time

vince noir rock n roll star

dayum ratdog..henyaw indeedy doos ..

i had to stop the yodelling ,the neighbours thought we were cheering on their sexual exploits and have now upped their game by slapping themselves against the wall that seperates our lounge and theirs ..gotta say they do put in a lot of effort ..

i gave dawn and diana a little burst of didgeridoo ..i didnt tell them i was going to do it ,i just thought id keep em on their toes ...sort of regretting it now as they both almost instantly ,well over two hours ,have started showing nute overdose ..which is odd as its all organic ..you`ll see what i mean by the colours of the leaves ..over the next two days they will be flushed gently and then i shall start the dieing process ..gradually starving their big fat arses it seems cruel i know ..but hey its a cruel world ..i also realise that this goes against what organics should be ..there should be no reason to flush ..well yes thats true but if you do flush the plants seem to really put a lot of effort in to surviving and therefore fatten up and produce a lot of the sticky stuff

post-20433-0-25006100-1297023753_thumb.jpg

post-20433-0-04944200-1297023764_thumb.jpg

post-20433-0-81001400-1297023776_thumb.jpg

post-20433-0-48289700-1297023787_thumb.jpg

post-20433-0-47897400-1297023796_thumb.jpg

post-20433-0-01919500-1297023809_thumb.jpg

post-20433-0-34166100-1297023823_thumb.jpg

another week and i fear it will be almost over ..i may just keep them going past their best to make em more heavy in their smoke ..

two big shocks for the diary and me today ..this morning i had a little look and caught me dressing gown ,i say dressing gown its more a lounge lizards smoking jacket on a branch of dawn ..and as i moved backwards i snapped a branch clean off ,it was then that i discovered a fair bit of ookiness ..yep dawn aint well ..she got something wrong ,..i reckon plant flu ..ill have a look after the second shock of the day has subsided ..i just went to have a look at em and as i opened the loo dorr theres my laddo having a dump ..followed by ill be out in a minute but id give it a good ten minutes before taking any pics as your camera will steam up ..so when the shocks and the smell has subsided ill go take some piccies ..and decide whether to chop dawn early and leave diana to go the full hog

right then ..like i said a didgeridoo is dangerous in the wrong hands ..as you can see by the wrinkled prune of a leaf off of dawn ..diana seems to have been wicking up dawns fair shair of the worm juice over the last few weeks .anyway ive checked the fruit on hte shed and its looking like another 7 days or so ..both girls when touched smell very fruity indeed ..but you wouldnt tell there were plants in a box in me loo otherwise ..hardly any smell whatsoever ,whether this is a combination of the reservoir ,heat evaporating the water and then being pulled up over the heat of the lights and out the cat litter filter ..maybe ..but it works ..by the way i trimmed a few leaves off of dawn just now .too aid with airflow ,and allow a bit more light down past the canopy ..a final pinch and twist on her branches to try and boost a bit more flowering out of her ..dianas my fave out of the two ..she is a robust little thing ..with good structure to her ..im going to enjoy getting stuck into her ..

temps 28 lights on ..22 lights off (weve had the heating on )

humidity id say is about 45 % ..

colour of thong worn today whilst tending ..red

spag bol for tea

did a job application form

brushed my hair and teeth not with the same brush though

just had a malted milk biscuit ..there not the same as they used to be

fires lit

pineapple spliff has been smoked ..thanks to a friend

honeyberries have been inspected and they are budding at last .

gordon ramsays on later ..im going to join in whenever he swears ..im sure the wife and boy will too ..good sweary fun

pic 1 -satsuma sorriness

pic2 banana looking worse for wear

pic 3 damage to dawn ..looks like a magnesium thingy again

pic4 the forest

pic5 buddlie

pic6 more buddly buddly with resin

pic7 bud

pic8resiny bud bud

post-20433-0-55733600-1297099367_thumb.jpg

post-20433-0-52329600-1297099377_thumb.jpg

post-20433-0-14722400-1297099386_thumb.jpg

post-20433-0-33304700-1297099399_thumb.jpg

post-20433-0-68303300-1297099409_thumb.jpg

post-20433-0-86499300-1297099418_thumb.jpg

post-20433-0-12686000-1297099430_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

ive discovered that if you make up words or answers for every question on university challenge ,people actually start thinking your a genius and what you say are the correct answers ..ive just said the words scrotum ,fecalisation and bumgussett ..i think i got away with it too ..

60days will be up on the 14th of feb i think ..so another 7days ..but i may keep one going longer to see what theyre capable of ..

Guest Jibbajabba

Cracking, love the bannana too!

I watched that human planet about the tribes in the amazon the other night, the hunters get wired off tree frogs and put a plant sap in there eyes to connect them with the animal spirits..

Do you think it would work from " fermented" bannana sap?

ive had many different things go in my eyes over the years from acid to metal splinters that were dug out with a needle but i cant say ive had banana sap ..i did have a spell of malibu being thrown in my face when i was a lot younger ..stings like fuck ..but gets you pissed in a coconutty kinda way ..

60days will be up on the 14th of feb i think ..so another 7days ..but i may keep one going longer to see what theyre capable of ..

:yinyang: I love it.. Go longer see what they're capable of.:pitchfork:

right then ..like i said a didgeridoo is dangerous in the wrong hands ..as you can see by the wrinkled prune of a leaf off of dawn ..diana seems to have been wicking up dawns fair shair of the worm juice over the last few weeks .anyway ive checked the fruit on hte shed and its looking like another 7 days or so ..both girls when touched smell very fruity indeed ..but you wouldnt tell there were plants in a box in me loo otherwise ..hardly any smell whatsoever ,whether this is a combination of the reservoir ,heat evaporating the water and then being pulled up over the heat of the lights and out the cat litter filter ..maybe ..but it works ..by the way i trimmed a few leaves off of dawn just now .too aid with airflow ,and allow a bit more light down past the canopy ..a final pinch and twist on her branches to try and boost a bit more flowering out of her ..dianas my fave out of the two ..she is a robust little thing ..with good structure to her ..im going to enjoy getting stuck into her ..

temps 28 lights on ..22 lights off (weve had the heating on )

humidity id say is about 45 % ..

colour of thong worn today whilst tending ..red

spag bol for tea

did a job application form

brushed my hair and teeth not with the same brush though

just had a malted milk biscuit ..there not the same as they used to be

fires lit

pineapple spliff has been smoked ..thanks to a friend

honeyberries have been inspected and they are budding at last .

gordon ramsays on later ..im going to join in whenever he swears ..im sure the wife and boy will too ..good sweary fun

pic 1 -satsuma sorriness

pic2 banana looking worse for wear

pic 3 damage to dawn ..looks like a magnesium thingy again

pic4 the forest

pic5 buddlie

pic6 more buddly buddly with resin

pic7 bud

pic8resiny bud bud

:rofl: :rofl: :woot: you really nailed them to the shed your fucking nuts mate!!but i luv it and it does seem to be working!

how does it work are there specific things you have to nail to the shed in the correct sequences for the full effect witchcraftery like a big shed nailing magic spell?? :magic: .......does the sweary gordon ramsey fun have owt to do with the wizardry?...i might just try that though cos it does sound like good fun. can i just nail some of my random shit to the shed and hope for the best.....i might use pinkgrip would that fuck with the spell tho?

maybe u should try next doors cat u better keep on with the nails for now tho cos you dont wanna be holding a cat to the shed while the pink grip goes off do ya. sorry for all the questions. :stoned:

i won touch that pinkgrip stuff ..not after a very unsuccessful art project last year that left me fooking smothered in the stuff ..ive still got bits of it in the garden ..nail anything to the shed that makes your neighbours wonder what the fuck your up to ..fruit rots around the same ammount of time ..except coconuts ..they take years ..and there not a fruit but a nut..i ahd planned on nailing a jelly but im gonna save that for harvest time

Guest 2hi2try

ive discovered that if you make up words or answers for every question on university challenge ,people actually start thinking your a genius and what you say are the correct answers ..ive just said the words scrotum ,fecalisation and bumgussett ..i think i got away with it too ..

I once bet a friend a tenner I could answer all questions on mastermind, of course I did (most incorrectly) and won the bet.