Munchies + vaping

eri

So what the fuck is it about vaping that does this...? Can't be psychological, i'd never heard of it as a side effect until today, like eri, thought it was just me...

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• eri

• wildbill

• Mono

• creativesmoke

Guest Nunsacred

Vaping does kick in serious munchies, probably more than smoking.

I've been on the popcorn like a madman, since my harvests began in summer :rofl:

.....little bit of salt in the oil, pop the corn, little bit of melted butter drizzled on, and a good wodge of good quality maple syrup, mix well.

Actually that's my ideal christmas pressy - a machine to make it more safely than I do!

Maybe Størz & Bickel should release a dual function model to fill alternate bags of vape and popcorn :):rofl:

e2a: soz Mono didnt mean to trample your post.

I think it's weed's full munchie potential shining through

without carbon monoxide & nicotine poisoning to offset it

Edited by Nunsacred

Guest thousandyardstare
...I think it's weed's full munchie potential shining through

without carbon monoxide & nicotine poisoning to offset it

I think you've hit the nail on the head right there lol My extreme certainly gives me crazy munchies. Not quite as much as when I first started using it around March time but still much more than smoking spliffs. Milk Chocolate with Hazelnuts in it. Lots and lots and lots of it lol!

It would make sense that vaping gives a greater 'munch' than spliffs as nicotine is an appetite suppressant.

I smoke pure though dude...

Maybe the poisonous by products of combustion are appetite suppressants too though, as has been suggested? :yep:

It could be the chewing gum effect, because your stomach expects food after the mouth experiences sensations of taste, it doesn't get it and kicks off with its demands.

For me the ultimate munchies is Halva (middle eastern sesame sweet) and coffee. You need the coffee to wash the Halva off your teeth, don't even think about it if you have bad teeth. Fresh hot donuts are a "good" substitute.

When I was a youth, my fave pinball was opposite the donut shop. My ideal day was:

Spliff->pinball->coffee&donuts->spliff->pinball etc etc An average period of about 30mins, depending on pinball skills :ninja: .

So what the fuck is it about vaping that does this...? Can't be psychological, i'd never heard of it as a side effect until today, like eri, thought it was just me...

Just a thought, but I had been thinking this since i read the OP -but wasn't sure enough to mention it:

I just nicked this from another thread:

CBD 206.3°C,

CBN 212.7°C

THC 149.3°C

Actually wikipedia gives bioling point of THC as 157C, but perhaps the vapour is rich in THC but very low in CBN & CBD. And perhaps the CBN and CBD act as a muchies brake if you know what I mean.

Guest weedmonsta

wikipedia should be called wrongepedia... whilst there is a lot of good info on there, a load of it is wrong too....as its user submitted