Munchies + vaping

eri

Does anyone else find vaping gives them crazy munchies?? :crybaby:

When I started vaping I thought that would be it for spliffs, but now I'm happily smoking bongs, spliffs and vaping :wink: and I've noticed that whenever I vape I get munchies almost immediately. It's really distracting, is it just me??

Flavour is waaaaay better vaping and the high is awesome, so I'm kinda irritated by the munchies haha

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• eri

• wildbill

• Mono

• creativesmoke

I have had my Volcano for a few months now and I find I don't get the munchies as much as I did with spliffs, especially if it's on a lower heat setting.

No eri, you ain't alone, I never get munchies with smoking biftas, but when I have a vape night I grazing on anything I can find...

phew lol

I dont really get it, I would have thought smoking the combusted material would only make you hungrier... the problem with munchies is you quickly end up in the eat/smoke/eat/smoke cycle rather than eat/smoke.......... smoke........ eat/smoke........ smoke....... cycle.

Hmm well that made sense to me anyway

Guest 2hi2try

I find having lots of fruit in the house a gut saver, I'd be 30 stones if I didn't as I just can't control my munchies. I find them worst in the 1st week or two after my crop is dry, then they fade but don't die.

Edited by 2hi2try

Summer I eat nectarines and peaches, loads of em.

Winter is clementines and satsumas.

Sugar Puffs are all year round.

as is a nice chunk of manchego cheese, olives, gherkins, maybe a bit of ham or chorizo.

chocolate, cakes, cheesecakes, sticky toffee pudding and custard, try not to keep these in the house too much or I'd be done for.

Yes eri, me!

I think there are two types of munchies:

-It would be good to eat, I know I would enjoy it

-my blood sugar has crashed, I need to eat imediately

I need to watch out for the second, or I'll trigger migraine. A lot of other people will just fall asleep.

But I get blood sugar problems anyway, smoking seems to just bring them on much faster. I have gained 10kg in the last 8 weeks, oops.

Yeah this is a big problem for me since i started vaping, munchies are out of control and am putting on loads of weight!

if i have any sweet stuff in and im vaped, i'll devour it......all! i tried the 'dont have any sweet stuff in' but often find myself down at the local 24h tescos at 1am down the chocolate isle!

and then the next morning when ive got bad stomach ache and shitting like theres no tomorrow and i say 'never again', then the same night im munching out like crazy again! :wink:

:wink:

yeah b.wild, that 2nd type of munchies doesn't sound at all good! I don't think I can honestly say i'd collapse because of my munchies, but I'll be damned if I can stop myself eating... all I can think about is food :spliff:

only if I vape though..

cypher, I've found myself doing mad things at night when there's no good munch, like making apple pie :smokin:

Chocolate Digestives are my achilles heel when caned, can do an extra large pack with a big glass of milk, hell I'm just about inhaling the little beauties......

Then the gut rot / shitting through the eye of a needle starts the next day.......

And repeat daily

Im using a silver surfer which gives me the mad munchies but when I vape at a lower temp (190c) on volcano I dont get such mad munchies...

MMMMMM munchies!

Weeds

:rofl:

yeah b.wild, that 2nd type of munchies doesn't sound at all good! I don't think I can honestly say i'd collapse because of my munchies, but I'll be damned if I can stop myself eating... all I can think about is food :soap:

I think there's a third level called i just want it no matter what the consequences :soap: i get serious munchies normally when i should be going to sleep, but the thing is i`ve already devoured god knows what already :soap:

Thank god for food :spliff:

I don`t smoke spliffs or bngs anymore, just eat weed and vape then eat loads of food :soap:

Yeah, fruit is always good...

Or toast... mmmm toast

I get the munchies more from vaping .dried fruit is my choice only downside is more trips to the bog I see mono's choice I always end up eating the ham and meats in the fridge not in sandwiches just a handfull.gherkins and other pickles ain't safe either if there's that thin cut salmon in there it ain't in there for long. :spliff: