Sowing the Sweet Seeds of love.

stonedcold

Sowing the Sweet Seeds of love

STRAIN REPORT

Jack47.

post-58709-0-55367100-1304851180_thumb.jpg

This strain smells like strawberry bubblegum to me whilst growing its uncanny, well my phenos did, J47#2 not as much as J47#1. When dying it had a very sweet smell. Almost like going into a candy shop walking into the grow!

To smoke is very sweet yet morish, and spicy at the same time, with the sensation of “oh my, this is strong stuff!”

Gave me a nice feeling of euphoria, then the need to go and weed the vegatable plot and get very busy in the garden, before I knew it I had a few little projects on the go at the same time, Very much a “get up & go” sort of weed.

Sweet Afghani delicous.

post-58709-0-46836400-1304851227_thumb.jpg

These plants are almost identical to grow, quite easy also, they don’t get too tall, and more on the indica side than the other strains, very sweet smell of honey.

Amazing how fast the buds fatten up in the last couple o’weeks.

To smoke I got an ever so-slightly dank, spicy earthy but sweet aroma.

The effect is a nice high then a total body stone, couch lock until you suddenly get your energy back.

Sweet Cheese

post-58709-0-36518300-1304851249_thumb.jpg

Both phenos I had of this Strain were very different,

SC#1 was the more sativa inclined, very tall with sparse bud sites, very spicy citric smell. To smoke it is amazing, very clean high like a haze. A very “up” high indeed.

SC#2 Smelt very dank just like Cheese. She also is a very good smoke but totally the oposite to her sister, very heavy dank, spicey taste and the effect is at first a screaming high that slowly fazes out into a body stone that is so just nice.

All in all I am very happy with the sweet seeds collection in my jars, something for everyone in taste, effect and high.

Edited by stonedcold
  • Like 2

Guest oldskoolsmoker

How's things mate you cool

Nice smoke report fella sounds like you got some fine smoke :smokin:

Enjoy your fruits

ATB

OSS

Sowing the Sweet Seeds of love

Jugment-day

How's things mate you cool

Nice smoke report fella sounds like you got some fine smoke :smokin:

Enjoy your fruits ATB OSS

Yer things are really sweet round here oss mate thanks, and your right some fine smoke inded. :skin_up:

Just like to say thankyou to sweetseeds for this comp, its been very interesting and a real pleasure, I have met some new friends and some top strains what more could you ask for.

I will carry-on with this diary after the comp with the 3 outdoor girls J47, sad, JCheese. :hippy:

5 months , who'd o' thought it! :ninja: SC

Sowing the Sweet Seeds of love OUTDOOR

DAY 25 VEG

The plants are coming along just fine, I had a little accident and knocked over the cheese whilst watering the garden, only damaged one branch. For the first two weeks I was bringing them into the house at night but now they are out 24/7.

Same order as always Jack47 - SAD - Cheese. post-58709-0-12278000-1305486652_thumb.jpg

Here is the Cheese injury, I'm sorry. - post-58709-0-86719300-1305486706_thumb.jpg

post-58709-0-90544900-1305486761_thumb.jpg

1 Month Veg

Here we are at 1 month since I planted the seeds, all is growing well.

post-58709-0-50121600-1305968027_thumb.jpg

Top view post-58709-0-69961900-1305968080_thumb.jpg

Jack47, ; S.A.D, ; sweetCheese.

Here are the remaining Hacks. I am testing to see the viability of these seeds.

J46. SadJack. JackCheese

post-58709-0-70126900-1305968962_thumb.jpg

Hay there PauloLx hope all is good with you mate :yinyang:

I have hacked the Hacks so to speak I just wanted to see success rate of germination and general health and look of the plants.

I found two trifoliates 1 of which stayed very stumpy small, the rest looked ok but what with the real Sweet Seed girls on the go well the Hacks just had to go!

atb SC