anyone ever used canna coco A + B in soil?

potlosophy

a long story short i was given a litre of each for free but im growing in soil/compost with a bit of perlite. iv never used it before either i know its meant for coco but my reckoning is to let them use the nutes in the soil up til they look hungry and then start off with the a+b slowly.iv got some canna flores for flowering should i stop with the a+b when flowering and switch or carry on with it?

how are you supposed to mix it in what quantities?its just in pop bottles atm the lad that gave me it poured it out of 5ltr tubs and i didnt get chance to read it properly he said mix it two teaspoons of each and mix one in then the other meaning dont mix the concentrate a+b together before you mix with water.

what are your thoughts?it was free and i think its worth a try has anyone else done this before?

thanks

u could try it, i used ionic hydro in coco for an entire grow and didnt even notice i had the wrong stuff but im unsure about using coco nutes in soil,id buy proper stuff and save coco nutes for coco , getting nutes in drinks bottles from grow shops??....id avoid that shop.

u could try it, i used ionic hydro in coco for an entire grow and didnt even notice i had the wrong stuff but im unsure about using coco nutes in soil,id buy proper stuff and save coco nutes for coco , getting nutes in drinks bottles from grow shops??....id avoid that shop.

:rofl: no not from a grow shop i think id avoid one like that too!haha only thing was walking around with a bottle of what looked like piss the A. the B was in a ribena bottle lol thats how i remembered riBena

off a mate he found loads of nutes in a skip outside this house they were renovating all unopened too there was a van full of strip lights too he wa saying they weighed them in and he kept all the nutes.

thats just it i got this for free and the proper stuff will cost money, iv got better stuff to spend it on at this time of year do you think it would hurt the plants?

thanks for the reply

used it for years with soil! its spot on, i used it in conjunction with canna boost and pk 13/14, i achieved better results with canna a+b in soil than there actual bio nutes for soil.

used it for years with soil! its spot on, i used it in conjunction with canna boost and pk 13/14, i achieved better results with canna a+b in soil than there actual bio nutes for soil.

:rofl: good stuff i had a feeling someone would have tried it before.i would have tried it anyway but i shall use it confidently now

• 10 years later...

I am about to try Hornet A &B in soil as I got it with Coco in a set up package but I thought I was getting soil not Coco .I will give my Auto a we bit for its first feed to see the results.just a we experiment