what's all this then?

huckleberryfinn

Hi guys, just stumbled across this board, I'm a big fan of sweet seeds having grown some black jack a couple of years ago.

Will later on in the year be too late to enter? I've got a grow on atm, but will be doing some sweet seeds (black jack, jack47 and psychodelia) next.

And what's the prize? :(

Guest weedmonsta
All grow diaries have to be finished before the 10th of May. The winners will be publicly announced in the 17th of May 2011

you must use sweetseeds strains

# First Prize: Weekend in Amsterdam. The period is June or July 2011, including plane ticket from every part of Europe, 4-5 star hotel in Amsterdam centre, a personal dutch guide to visit the best coffee shops, 500€ for personal needs, and the winner will also receive the contest cup directly on "High Times Cannabis Cup" stage, with the winners of one of the most famous cup in cannabis world. We remember that this cup is only possible to be visited by people who works in the cannabis industry. It also includes a dinner, free drinks all evening and the possibility to share a smoke with people from the most famous coffee shops and seed banks of the world;

# Second Prize: 400€ of products that you can choose from our web site (sending expenses included in this money);

# Third Prize: 200€ of products that you can choose from our web site (sending expenses included in this mon

All grow diaries have to be finished before the 10th of May. The winners will be publicly announced in the 17th of May 2011

you must use sweetseeds strains

# First Prize: Weekend in Amsterdam. The period is June or July 2011, including plane ticket from every part of Europe, 4-5 star hotel in Amsterdam centre, a personal dutch guide to visit the best coffee shops, 500€ for personal needs, and the winner will also receive the contest cup directly on "High Times Cannabis Cup" stage, with the winners of one of the most famous cup in cannabis world. We remember that this cup is only possible to be visited by people who works in the cannabis industry. It also includes a dinner, free drinks all evening and the possibility to share a smoke with people from the most famous coffee shops and seed banks of the world;

# Second Prize: 400€ of products that you can choose from our web site (sending expenses included in this money);

# Third Prize: 200€ of products that you can choose from our web site (sending expenses included in this mon

Thanks for the replies guys, much appreciated.

From reading that I'm not eligibile to receive any SweetSeeds for this competition (as I joined after the date and my post count is under 10?), but it's ok to enter anyway with my own SweetSeeds?

That is an amazing prize, good luck to all entering.

Cheers

Excellent, cheers for the info guys.

I intend to enter (if that's ok SweetSeeds?), but will be starting a bit later as still got 4weeks to go on current grow....should be more than enough time.

Are there any other rules like how long you have to veg for, or is that part of the competition? :rofl:

Thanks

Hello my friend!

If you have your own seeds/clones you are welcome to enter the contest as long as you live in an European country where seeds are legal. As stated in the bases of the contest, you can read them here, this contest is only for europeans living in countries where seeds are legally traded.

So... where are you from? hehehehe....

Stay cool, sweet smokes!

|tommy_g|

Hi Tommy,

Thanks for getting back to me :)

I live in the UK so I will get started on my sweetseeds grow soon.

Thanks for producing great genetics!