Sweet Seeds multi-strain hydro madness

S.K.

Hi S.K. Wow man, dude if u could post Good Karma i'd send it 1st class. Glad to here your back home. Wishing you a speady recovery fella :D .

Take it easy

peace :spliff:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• S.K.

• Chilli

• Serpent

• Greenclaws

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey everyone, feels like forever since I was here and I sure have missed spending time on here..

Unfortunetly I have not been well for a long time now and have spent much time in and out of hospital, the pnumonia I had led to further lung complications and infection.. Then just as I started to feel myself again I began to get this extreme pain in my leg, this has now been diagnosed as a benine bone tumor at the top of my left thigh.. Will be back in for surgery soon me thinks but for now I'm home and feeling better than I have in a long time.

Its a big shame that I have not been able to get things going for the comp, I just havent had the strength, energy or pain tolerance to get motivated enough.

On that note I would like to appologise to our good friends over at Sweet Seeds HQ, and to Withers for sorting it all out.. I do promise however that as soon as my health allows it I will be doing a big juicy sweets seeds grow diary using the seeds I was sent (as well as the ones I bought)

Shame I couldn't defend the title, but hey those lovely people @ sweet seeds might do another comp next year :) And I've still got my trophy to polish evey day (my pride n joy!) , and more importantly some amazing memories and friends made!

Best of luck to all you guys still in the comp, you can all breath now.. Just kidding lol I've had a quick look at some diaries and the quality looks very high indeed :yes:

One thing is for sure, the lucky winner will never forget that trip!! :yes:

Hope things get better for you S.K. :v: Good to have you back and hopefully show us how it's done soon again... :yep:

Cheers,

AT :oldtoker:

Hello S.K..Sorry to hear of your health problems mate..I too went through lung problems with a benign tumour in my lung,causing it to collapse and infect leading to pnumonia.Two operations later and another agressive tumour (carcinoma)was discovered.This lead to more major invasive lung surgery.

There really is nothing benign about any tumour if you ask me..

Very good luck to you mate and i hope you can get a nice garden going again soon..

Sb..

Hmmmmm. No sign of u since january buddy. I'm very much hoping your well dude :unsure: .

peace :hippy:

Cheers BM me ol'buddy, was nice to get back on and see I'd been missed :) Hope your good bro!

Hope things get better for you S.K. :v: Good to have you back and hopefully show us how it's done soon again... :yep:

Cheers,

AT :oldtoker:

Thanks AT, sure feels good to be home again :) Dont think theres many people if any that could show you how its done friend, always been an admirer of your work!

Good to hear from you S.K. but sounds like you have been through hell. Hope you get better soon fella :yinyang:

Thanks Chilli , sure hasn't been the easiest few months but in the words of the great arnie "I'll be back" :) Hope your well mate

Hello S.K..Sorry to hear of your health problems mate..I too went through lung problems with a benign tumour in my lung,causing it to collapse and infect leading to pnumonia.Two operations later and another agressive tumour (carcinoma)was discovered.This lead to more major invasive lung surgery.

There really is nothing benign about any tumour if you ask me..

Very good luck to you mate and i hope you can get a nice garden going again soon..

Sb..

Damn Sickboy, sounds like you had a bad run there fella.. I've also had my lung collapse on me and its probably the worst experience of my life with pluracy and all that goes with it... Not nice mate, your right too about the tumour theres not a lot benign about that pain lol

Real good to be back fella's!! I like the snazzy changes that have been made to the site in my absence too, props to joolz and the team for that!!

S

E2A : Time to get stuck into some of these comp diaries and get some sneaky peeks at what I got to come =0)

Edited by S.K.

aha!!! here you are. Good 2 c u back man, 4sure :wink: .

On with the recovery fella.Then back to work turning them fingers green again. Sounds like a splendid plan.

Take it easy and all the best from the monkee clan.

Sorry to hear about your health problems SK, good to hear your now feeling a lot better and get well soon dude :yep:

Nice one Serpent, appreciate you stopping by fella :yep:

aha!!! here you are. Good 2 c u back man, 4sure :wink: .

On with the recovery fella.Then back to work turning them fingers green again. Sounds like a splendid plan.

Take it easy and all the best from the monkee clan.

Here I is :) Good to seeya me ol'buddy, real good to be back too mate!! Dude I've been having serious withdrawel symptoms from growing, I keep finding myself getting the seed collection out and staring at them whilst dreaming of the lucious buds they will provide... Crazy lol The symptoms are worsening further now too after drooling over these juicy Sweet Seeds diaries you guys are knocking out!!

These fingers will be green again soon, watch this space!!

Best of luck to the monkey clan and to all you guys for the warm welcome home :yes: