Gg's 2nd Sweetseeds comp diary

Grimble Grumble

Best of luck with your grow, Mr Grumble. May the canna gods smile on you :)

3rded on the whole relief to see green thing :D

Now, where's the biccie tin :ninja::D

You'll have to go through my boy first, if you can get to the biscuit barrel before all the custard creams are split in two and

the plain bit left behind, your a better canna God than me man :yep:

post-40467-1292609998_thumb.jpg

The young runt is looking :smoke: ok for now, a little webbed but catching up nicely.

I would say the Blackjack seedlings are quite leggy, i've had the fan on to strengthen them up a little but still had to

support a few of the taller babies now the fan leaves are starting to grow, a few more days and they will have

hardened off enough to remove the supports.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Grimble Grumble

• mr rhino

• highgrower

• Sweet Seeds-tommy

12 days after germination, December 20th, 2010.

All my young ladies are looking fine and well. even the runt is starting to look healthy, if a little strange.

They've all been watered, left to nearly dry out and watered again. I slipped a pot off one and the roots are through the

compost and looking good. The light is at around 24" away at the moment, temps have dropped a little but still in range at

17-20 degrees.post-40467-1292838085_thumb.jpg and the runtpost-40467-1292838158_thumb.jpg

I would just like to dedicate this post #420 to all the members on this site that make it a reality, I love you all man :dev:

2 weeks

I added a 250w ballast and adjuster wing to the 400 setup and changed the bulbs to new Hps son-t, giving me a little bit better spread of light.

I've got a few other cuts to veg up and flower at the same time as the Blackjack, so i'm itching to flick the lights to 12s

The two new seedlings next to the Jacks are Smellyberry, only 2 germed out of 5.

post-40467-1293123126_thumb.jpgpost-40467-1293123191_thumb.jpg

this little pig has gone all webbed on me, i've only ever seen webbed leaves on auto's. :spliff: early days still.

post-40467-1293123221_thumb.jpg

Gg

All the babies have been tipped to keep them short, going to wait for the lower shoots to take the lead then remove the weakest shoots, feels a bit brutal, but i know this strain too well, its monstrous :rofl:

Day time temps are a lot better with 2 lights, hitting 21-22.

The timer has been set to 18/6 in preparation for the switch.

post-40467-1293470369_thumb.jpg

post-40467-1293470395_thumb.jpg

post-40467-1293470426_thumb.jpg

All the babies have been tipped to keep them short, going to wait for the lower shoots to take the lead then remove the weakest shoots, feels a bit brutal, but i know this strain too well, its monstrous :mmmmmmm:

That's helpful info GG.So you would recomend lots of topping and lst?I don't have lots of height in my room so i won't veg for too long.

They are vigorous girls aren't they.One of mine had huge fat leaves at the start but they are coming thinner now.

Lookin good mate and i hope it goes smoothly..

Sb..

Good to see them all getting on so well - looks like you have got temps under control in this lovely weather we are enjoying.

looking good fella all the best for 2011 peae and budz.....

Thanks man, cheers to you and yours, all the best for 2011 :ninja:

Good to see them all getting on so well - looks like you have got temps under control in this lovely weather we are enjoying.

post-40467-1293745747_thumb.jpg

Looking good so far mate, this is the deformed baby with its deformed bits removed.

3 Weeks

post-40467-1293746217_thumb.jpg

The roots on these seedlings are looking Sssswwweeet

Being re-potted in 12lt pots later.

Compost is being changed, i found a local garden center and picked up 3 bags of Westlands mp with JI.

Lights are set on 18/6

post-40467-1293746861_thumb.jpg

This is Cracker Jack, sexy little thing she is :stoned:

Edited by Grimble Grumble

Happy 2011 420

This is most of the hard work over :yep:

I found some old 10lt pots and potted them all up in new compost.

Switched from B&Q to Westlands mp with added John innes.

post-40467-1293907493_thumb.jpg

post-40467-1293907546_thumb.jpg

Thanks for all the support fellas :spliff:

Party on people :yep: