• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tony Montana

• vince noir rock n roll star

• *DJ*

• Serpent

Thanks MM, the old balls are nearly back to normal, had an infection (not a nice look) but that seems to be clearing up………anyway, enough about my bollocks!!

Thanks for the good wishes, I'm an auto virgin so looking forward to the Speed Devils! Hopefully get them underway next week when all this Xmas stuff is dealt with and the Davina MaCalls are back to norm!

ATB mate

Gunner

Thanks MM, the old balls are nearly back to normal, had an infection (not a nice look) but that seems to be clearing up………anyway, enough about my bollocks!!

Thanks for the good wishes, I'm an auto virgin so looking forward to the Speed Devils! Hopefully get them underway next week when all this Xmas stuff is dealt with and the Davina MaCalls are back to norm!

ATB mate

Gunner

Iv got a Sdevil#2 at abt 6wks,,grow themselves,temps not helped,iv done a bit of side by side with fastbud+Sd..3rd or 4th node out of 5in pots..Sd in a 18lt pot and fb in a 10lt pot,,speed devil is twice the size,,just a thought for ya..4wks of 24/7 then dropped to 18/6...hope it helps...MM

Enjoy the Devils gunner. Hope they work out well for you. :blow:

Y thank you, fine sir!

The Ball Bags have been restored to full health and they are ready to slap some ass cheeks, full Sweet Seeds Diary will start next week.................thank you for your patience

gunner

• 2 weeks later...

Happy New Year,

As I'm back to work on Tuesday I thought I better pull my finger and get the seeds in the dirt, better late than never:

I was lucky enough to get the Speed Devils 2:

post-48082-1293985017_thumb.jpg

Of the nine I'm going to crack 5. Normally I go for B and Q MP but this time I am using some John Innes Seedling compost:

post-48082-1293985110_thumb.jpg

gunner

There home for the first week or so will be my clone station, under my WhiteFire Prop light:

post-48082-1293985254_thumb.jpg

They have a bit of company, Mother Plant at the bottom with some cuttings and on the top shelf some rooted cuttings just starting out in the big wide world:

post-48082-1293985316_thumb.jpg

My thanks once again to UK420, Joolz, Withnail and Tommy at Sweet Seeds, I hope I do them justice

Good luck everyone

Gunner

All looking nice & organised gunner & fingers crossed they crack & poke their heads above the soil for you :yep:

Not for long mate, I've already lost my dust pan and brush and a seed ain't even crack yet! :smoke:

Thanks for the good wishes, I'm going to need them!!

Gunner

est of luck man ,im interested to see what the speed devil 2 is like compared to the first two phenos that sweet seeds produced

est of luck man ,im interested to see what the speed devil 2 is like compared to the first two phenos that sweet seeds produced

Thanks for popping in Vince! Not sure I will be able to keep up with your Oz per branch but I will give it a good go :(

ATB

Gunner

good luck with these mate :jester:

oss

Cheers OSS, going to need all the luck I can get, I'm an Auto Virgin :yep:

Gunner

Stuck 5 in some mud and 5 have cracked, although one is a bit of a runt but at least they are up and catching some rays :wallbash:

Gunner

post-48082-1294580772_thumb.jpg

post-48082-1294580786_thumb.jpg