Sweet Seed smoke report

blackmedicine

I've never smoked a sweet seed strain as of yet to my knowledge. tasted jack and ak, but not the cross

hope someone kicks it off with a lovely taster

nice one tommy,was lookingh at a water map around my way, the solent, southampton area, and theres a sand bank called jack black, quite a funny coincednce seeing as i'm going to grow them next. im goin to take a photo of it, and post it when i find the bit of paper i tore out of the leaflet

eda, they all look and sound lovely. good work tommy and your crew

Edited by blackmedicine

I love the psicodelica I have .

It is a medium strong 'up' high ,

lovely grapefruity (pink) aroma , gets spicier with a cure .

Taste is alright , the smell comes across a little, very very moorish- I'd advise not going out for a fat reef when with 'polite' company . You'll feel fine , on top of the world , slightly drifty . People will say look at the bllody state of you........

ram

Cream Caramel is a nice (90%) indica that is as sweet and smooth as the name suggests. You feel the saliva in yr mouth when smokin this, like smoking opal fruits, or is that starburst now ? Compared to the Green Poison, I think this is more tasty with a heavier stone. The Gp was more pungent smelling but the Cc has a more 'whole' stone. Nothing missing to this indica stone.

You will get coutchlock quite quickly if you have a couple of these. The stone is nice and sits you down with a nice feeling of overall relaxation, a good strain for those who get para off more 'edgy' buzzin strains. Thou you will get nicely battered after a few, it doesn't make yr head and thoughts too muddy.

Overall, another quality, tasty indica strain that would appeal to many

smoke.gif Jack 47 Smoke Report smoke.gif

Best yielding plant I've grown so far. She smokes similar to the Cole Train but with a bit more of a sweeter flavour but less fuelly. Definately a high quality strain, that is stronger than the likes of Cream Caramel and Green Poison but not as tasty or done in 8 weeks. Don't let this short report put you off this strain as it's the best stuff I've grown (overall) to date

smoke.gif SNOW FRUIT SMOKE REPORT skin_up.gif

This is another great strain from Sweet Seeds. The stone is similar to the Cream Caramel and Green Poison except maybe a bit stronger. The official description states flavours of 'toasted humus and almonds' and I would agree there is a toasted something taste with a hint of mint too.

In summary, it's a predominantly indica stone (being 90% indy it would be) and if you like Gp & Cc then this might be worth a try.

oldtoker.gif SWEET CHEESE SMOKO REPORT smoke.gif

This is the best strain I've grown by Sweet Seeds yet. Between the likes of the 90% indica doms (Green Poison Cream Caramel ect) it would be hard to call a favorite. Not now - this is the one. A 70% sat dom with a nicer uplifting stone, that said it still hammers ya, not good for smoking when you need stuff done. When I say uplifting, I mean your brain is more alert, very aware of how stoned you are but without sending you to sleep. Not the best at describing flavours but it does taste sweet. I do like the stone on this one, very nice long lasting buzz. GET SOME smokin.gif

smoke.gif GREEN POISON SMOKE REPORT smoke.gif

Quite a fruity tasting, sticky bit of bud. This is pungent smelling stuff. Doesn't smell too bad until it's broken up releasing it's 'pukkery' smelling aromas. It smokes as good as any 'top' green you know of. It's mainly indica but seems a bit sativa-ish on the first smoke (heady). When first smoking it, there's none of this 'it's a creeper business' it's straight on in yr face stoned. Couple of more joints and yr day is ruined (couchlock kicks in). I find it hard to describe how this tastes except that it's fairly fruity, smooth thick smoke that doesn't tickle yr throat. Perfect for smoking when you have nothing planned. Not sure if there's a ceiling on this, I bang one up, feel a bit wrecked then about 30 min to an hour later I'll have another. I enjoy every one like the first and as I've hammered it for the last couple of weeks the tolerance factor must be good (meaning you don't get tolerant to it too quick). This strain is easy and quick to grow for some top tacky green and quality stone. Get some thumbsup.gif

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Final grow/smoke report for Green Poison:

Sorry but I don't like the standard form to do a report but if I miss anything, feel free to ask.

To review, I grew 20 GP, 3 Sweet Cheese and 8 Mohan Ram (WW X Afghani). The 20 GP's were under 2000 watts digital HP, in 5 gallon pots in a mix of pro-mix, lime, worm castings, kelp meal, and perlite. I used Botanicare Pro Grow and Bloom, Liquid Karma and Cal/Mag- Sweet was added in flowering. PH was mantained at 6.2-6.3 but raised to 6.4-6.5 towards the end. I never flushed during growing and only used fresh r.o. water when watering. Plain water with molasses/sweet the last 10 days.

I topped at about day 20-21 in veg and started flowering at day 27. Sweet Seeds states 7 week flowering period, and they could probably have been cut then. But I let them go to day 60-61, and they were perfect. They are easy to grow, very uniform with 100% sprouting of the seeds in the paper towel method. I started fertilizing between weeks 3-4 in veg and they were slow growers. They branch a bit, and topping might not have been necessary. They only stretched 6-8 inches TOTAL in flowering. A dream to grow overall. I got the ppm's up around 2000 for a bit in flowering, but generally I under-fertilize if anything, maintaining ppm around 1000 or less. They don't like heat and will do much better if you are able to keep your heat around your lights at a minimum. The plants on the outer ring of my room did far better than the plants directly under the lamps. They are more sensitive to this than other strains I have.

THE MONEY SHOT- This is the first item I've grown in the last few years that I'm seriously considering growing again as my commercial crop for a year or two. My yield for 20 plants was about 48 oz's, pretty good for my style of grow. I'd say this is an above average yielder, but not heavy as claimed. If you want more, try vegging them out a few more weeks and/or DON'T top. The cola's are not large, actually below average in size, but there are many, totally encrusted in resin. There is a very sweet smell in the room while growing, until the last 2 weeks it turns more musky/slight skunky. Dry there is a sweet berry/perfumey/woodsey smell. The buds are not real dense, just average.

3 of the 20 plants were extreme yielders, maybe 3.5-4 oz each. They were monsters and are pretty evident early in flowering. Although I have not noticed much difference in the highs from plant to plant, this is the pheno worth keeping as your mother. I found another pheno, with only 2 plants that the hairs were shorter/stubbier with a different bud appearance. The hairs turned orange on these. Lastly, the common pheno (75%) you'll see most. But still, all the plants were very uniform in growth pattern.

The high.......... well, it's an 8/10 in potency but because it was such a pleasure to grow and now smoke- TONS of resin and done quickly at day 61- it's a solid 8.5/10 overall. The high first comes on hitting you in the front lobe/forehead/eyes. It slowly creeps up on you in waves. Yes, it's a creeper! If you keep on smoking, it brings on a spacey high, confusing in the head. Then, after a while, it hits the body: very relaxing and anxiety reducing. Everyone has been raving about it now that they have had it for a few days. I've heard people call it psychedelic, spacey, and "Whoa". lol

Lastly, this is an indica with a lot of sativa in it. The sativa comes on early and the indica hits later. Quite potent overall. Also, remember, many other smoke reports state this strain becomes magical after a long cure. Grow this and you won't be disappointed, I promise.

Mohan Ram: below avg. yielder, unbelievable resin production, avg. potency, not much smell, up high. Took 9.5 weeks flowering.

Sweet Cheese: my heaviest yielder, great fruity smell and taste, light and airy buds, nice buzz mostly in head, DID I SAY TASTY! lol, very resinous.

Nice job Sweet Seeds on all three items. 100% germination, all were easy to grow, tons of resin and done reasonably quickly......

Last edited by

Cream Caramel is a nice (90%) indica that is as sweet and smooth as the name suggests. You feel the saliva in yr mouth when smokin this, like smoking opal fruits, or is that starburst now ? Compared to the Green Poison, I think this is more tasty with a heavier stone. The Gp was more pungent smelling but the Cc has a more 'whole' stone. Nothing missing to this indica stone.

You will get coutchlock quite quickly if you have a couple of these. The stone is nice and sits you down with a nice feeling of overall relaxation, a good strain for those who get para off more 'edgy' buzzin strains. Thou you will get nicely battered after a few, it doesn't make yr head and thoughts too muddy.

Overall, another quality, tasty indica strain that would appeal to many

smoke.gif Jack 47 Smoke Report smoke.gif

Best yielding plant I've grown so far. She smokes similar to the Cole Train but with a bit more of a sweeter flavour but less fuelly. Definately a high quality strain, that is stronger than the likes of Cream Caramel and Green Poison but not as tasty or done in 8 weeks. Don't let this short report put you off this strain as it's the best stuff I've grown (overall) to date

smoke.gif SNOW FRUIT SMOKE REPORT skin_up.gif

This is another great strain from Sweet Seeds. The stone is similar to the Cream Caramel and Green Poison except maybe a bit stronger. The official description states flavours of 'toasted humus and almonds' and I would agree there is a toasted something taste with a hint of mint too.

In summary, it's a predominantly indica stone (being 90% indy it would be) and if you like Gp & Cc then this might be worth a try.

oldtoker.gif SWEET CHEESE SMOKO REPORT smoke.gif

This is the best strain I've grown by Sweet Seeds yet. Between the likes of the 90% indica doms (Green Poison Cream Caramel ect) it would be hard to call a favorite. Not now - this is the one. A 70% sat dom with a nicer uplifting stone, that said it still hammers ya, not good for smoking when you need stuff done. When I say uplifting, I mean your brain is more alert, very aware of how stoned you are but without sending you to sleep. Not the best at describing flavours but it does taste sweet. I do like the stone on this one, very nice long lasting buzz. GET SOME smokin.gif

smoke.gif GREEN POISON SMOKE REPORT smoke.gif

Quite a fruity tasting, sticky bit of bud. This is pungent smelling stuff. Doesn't smell too bad until it's broken up releasing it's 'pukkery' smelling aromas. It smokes as good as any 'top' green you know of. It's mainly indica but seems a bit sativa-ish on the first smoke (heady). When first smoking it, there's none of this 'it's a creeper business' it's straight on in yr face stoned. Couple of more joints and yr day is ruined (couchlock kicks in). I find it hard to describe how this tastes except that it's fairly fruity, smooth thick smoke that doesn't tickle yr throat. Perfect for smoking when you have nothing planned. Not sure if there's a ceiling on this, I bang one up, feel a bit wrecked then about 30 min to an hour later I'll have another. I enjoy every one like the first and as I've hammered it for the last couple of weeks the tolerance factor must be good (meaning you don't get tolerant to it too quick). This strain is easy and quick to grow for some top tacky green and quality stone. Get some thumbsup.gif

• 1 month later...

Hey, friends!

And what about the high of that Jack 47? Everyone says it's strong - but what does it do to ya? How does it affect - uplifting, social, couch-lock, relaxing - what's the effect, haha?

Peace!

This is taken from my diary :)

I'm still trying Psi right but I keep forgetting what I'm meant to be doing and getting sidetracked :smokin:lol

Sweet Seeds smoke report part 1

M ram ...fruity, slight grapefruit undertones. Heavy stone, relaxing, keeps sending me to sleep, Great night time smoke :yawn:

Black Jack ...pine in background, rubbery nose with hints of bus garage. Vapour more bitter lemon squash flavour at 6.5 on volcano (~195c). up and buzzy high, not edgy,

SAD... honey aftertaste/ exhale mmmmm. Quite stoney, soft, analgaesic and is a great musical enhancer :walkman:

Still got Psi to do, just starting to sample it now and will report back in a few days :skin_up::mashed:

TSDuk :mashed:

• Like 2

Well, to sum up quickly my experience from last year just to add to this thread...

Speed Devil (auto): Much nicer than I was expecting!!! Many folks told me autos are useless, they give you no yield and are never as strong. Speed devil was fantastic! I always let mine go for longer than suggested, amber trichs everywhere. The flavour was super sweet, the high started with an up and energy kick that made me feel like i should clean my house before the mrs got home, which was quickly changed to an 'ah screw it, lets roll another fat one, eat some food and watch old comedies'.

Moham Ram: Just... well... droooool. Again, when they were ready by most peoples standards, they had an extra couple of weeks. The smell and flavour had to have been some of the best bud i've had in years. I'm a medical user (early stage of MS) and this was fantastic for it. I had none of my shakey hands etc for ages after smoking this. Made me super relaxed and a great one for night night time.

Guest oldskoolsmoker

had a little 7g stash of jack47 from months ago so well cured and i have never left it this long so thought i would do a nice fat one for bed :skin_up: this weed has just doubled in strength :mashed: fooking strong shit everytime i take a toke i get that feeling on my fore head which i love not many strains give me that and my head and jaw are tense as fook and such a smooth smoke citrus lemon haze :wub: tonight the jack just got better :yahoo:

got to love the jack47 :stoned::smokin:

10/10

oss :smokin:

forgot to add my strain repots from my diary to :wallbash:

http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?showtopic=241856&st=495

Edited by oldskoolsmoker

The much under mentioned Ice Cool if you can find the NYCD pheno then my word what a strain indeed.. you can smell a one skinner in someone's top pocket at 30 paces and smells more of grapefruit than grapefruit smells of grapefruit. A very pleasant up high with plenty of body to boot but just for her aroma alone she has secured her place in my mother cabinet and given space issues believe me they are hard to come by..

• Like 3