• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Joolz

• MDP

• Boojum

• Highest Grade

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Red Dragon

Well, after due consideration I came to the conlusion that of all the buds on show, (true to form...I only ever vote for the bud-shots), the one I would most like to emulate is that of Utopiate.

I can only hope & wish that my C99's fatten up to look like that!

Quality.

Special mentions to BB, BM and Flowerman, (nice buds chaps), and also newbiegrower for the best looking enviro-bud I have seen to date!

For composition I would have awarded the prize to monkey-boy! :yinyang:

All in all a fab cream of the crop, which is a credit to the respective growers, as well as to UK420, (don't see quality such as this on "other", inferior canna-sites).

Wickid!

RD

I vote for Fishboy :thisbig:

Trichome pics are great, its a whole other world;)

mindhunter

OH MY GOD!

I don't check the forums for a few days and I get shortlisted for COTC!

I must say it is a real honour to have my efforts recognised, especially amongst such top contenders.

For those that like to know such things the grow was done in an en-suite bathroom shower cubicle, no extraction, 1 x 125W red enviro + 1 x 125W blue enviro, both in a reflector hood and a 12" desk fan for circulation. Grown in a mix of J.I. number 2 and J. Arthur Bowers Organic compost, fed with BioBizz Grow and Bllom and one dose of epsom salts.

I voted for Fishboy, because 1) I didn't think it was fair to vote for me and 2) I wish I could get a shot like that from my next grow. :smoke:

I can report that the bud in question was a really nice smoke. I gave it to a friend of mine who has far more years smoking experience than me. Didn't tell her it was homegrown and she declared it "primo" and wanted to know if I could get her an ounce.

I still can't believe it, especially with the half-arsed setup I've got. Just imagine what's possible with a whole arse!

B) They all l@@k so good to me hard to choose but budahbwoys gal wins it 4 me. Specially when it gets fully ripe and ready to smoke! :) .......

Nice one all my vote was between Utopiates Top Cola and S.K. Bud(s) Hanging - Perhaps if I was to nominat any one single bud i would have voted for Utopiates Top Cola but clicked 2 soon - but a very fine effort Guys

good going to you Newbiegrower Enviro Bud & Flowerman has sugar WELL DONE LOOKING NICE all of em :stoned:

um...um....um.....the monkey.....no......trichomes......no.....um.....the newbie......its so hard! :P

the hanging buds!...but they are all great,it was so hard

Edited by formabud

I've just pulled my oldest girl out of the grow room, sat her down in front of the PC, shown her this & had a stern word. I hope she takes notice.

Is it a full moon tonight ? ;)

inspirational stuff every one but I had to go for Fishboy coz' I now know what trichomes are and what they (should) look like. ;)

Straw

Tough choice (I'm about six weeks away from a harvest, so anything looks awesom to me, but it has to be Bullockmushes Lavender Hues for me. I'm just a total sucker for anything which displays a bit of blue or purple. Mmm.. finger lickin' goooood! :ouch: