Anyone started their Sweet Seeds competition diaries yet ?

Yamatoka

:wink: oh, it's me missin something :ninja: I'm too busy to do one at the mo, just lookin forward to seein how everyone gets on with their strains, so I wouldn't know if the seeds had been sent yet :spliff:

I'm itching to get started, this should be fun.

My new setup arrived a couple of days ago and I'm going to get setting it up tonight, I love building a new room. Hopefully I'll be germinating them the first week of December, depends when they arrive really though.

• 2 weeks later...

Not yet dude. Buts its funny you started this topic because i read your green poison drobe grow today. Quality stuff m8, welldone on that one. I have got some poison comming for the comp. Hope it goes as smooth as yours did.

DC1

Guest weedmonsta
Would have done this next, are all seeds now gone?

you needed 10 posts before the comp started to qualify for the free seeds.... you can enter with your own seeds you buy though

Would have done this next, are all seeds now gone?

you needed 10 posts before the comp started to qualify for the free seeds.... you can enter with your own seeds you buy though

Thats cool. I didn't post that much as I was just learning and getting a little grow together.

Just wanted to start a grow and didn't mind growing some SS as I've just come across them.

Maybe I'll grow them in the future as I've just purchased some Iced Grapefruit from FS.

LDN.

Edited by LDN

Got my seeds last week, 9 Speed Devil #2, just waiting for the weather to perk up a little then I'm good to go, should be about march time :yep:

Hoping to get them under way this weekend!

gunner