Jack 47 & Cream Caramel Buds

Guest papaduc

Guest papaduc
nice mate , lovly buds :)

Nice one Jif

almost there...nice plants...

Thanks man.

This is the first time I've posted pics on here, which is why I've been up all night going mad...

ATB :v:

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• S.K.

• MerlinsBeard

• se7en

• Jiffa

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest papaduc
Looking lovely papaduc :v: nice one Dank1970

Thanks mate. glad you liked them. I was a picture posting virgin before yesterday, now I'm a right camera slag..

Edited by papaduc

Nice one P mate. Long time no see. Do you think the pics are ok? Is there anything I should do differently with them do you think?

They look fine fella just keep farting about with your camera,mines has a few different settings like scene,manual,asr,prog,auto,nighttime,potrait,marco.

Im not the best at photo taking either mate,just keep clicking fella.

Afterall you are camera slag now lol

p&q

Nice plants papaduc, I'm especially interested in the Jack 47 as I'm hopefully getting some for the Diary Comp.

I didn't see it mentioned.. did you top the Jack 47's? if so how'd they react?

cheers mate happy tokin lol

Now that is some seriously crystally shit mate :yep: that cc looks fuking awesome, was gonna have those in the ss comp but changed my mind to sweet cheese instead lol lol got the jacks coming though and some green poison as a back up indy.

Lovely pics too mate, i reckon you`ll be in cotc before you know it lol

Guest papaduc

Scouse, Nu Jerzey Devil, Cheezychong, agent dank... nice one :B):

Now that is some seriously crystally shit mate :B): that cc looks fuking awesome, was gonna have those in the ss comp but changed my mind to sweet cheese instead :Dlol got the jacks coming though and some green poison as a back up indy.

Lovely pics too mate, i reckon you`ll be in cotc before you know it :(

Mate, take it from me, you did the main thing right when you picked the Jacks. Seriously, if I put them in order it'd be the two jacks I'd keep first and second, so far anyway, but I haven't smoked them yet so can't say for definite, but as far as smell and yield go they've got it in the bag at the minute.

The CCs are a more subtle smell, sort of sweet and rich, a little bit cheesy, not particularly strong, but still nice, but the jacks just smell so nice though man. You know you get some plants which you have to touch then smell, then touch it and smell again, to figure out what it smells like and to get a proper whiff, that's what the CCs are like.... but the jacks..... you touch a leaf and you get that smelly hard lemon funk right away, you only go back again because you need more funk.... got to be disciplined not to fuck around too much with those buds brother. When you get plants which get as fat as these, but have that sour smelliness you know you've got a good chance that one of them will be getting called mum. As you know though, you can't know for sure til after a dry and cure. I'll post up when that's done.

As for cotc, that's some compliment mate, thanks very much. I would be honored to even be in that.

Look forward to seeing what you think of your jacks, and just as much the sweet cheese and GP. I'm gonna hit sweet seeds again for some others soon so I'm interested to see how people rate those next to the jacks which, for me, have set the sweet seeds benchmark. In the meantime I've got 7 grapefruit, 1 kandy kush, 1 blueberry gum, 1 pineapple express and an exile to guide through life, and some sour kush, Jack 47 and cream caramel to smoke...... don't you just love this shit dude.... I know you do maaafacka.... you love it like I do

Take it easy Rdog, speak soon dude :ninja:

Edited by papaduc

Guest papaduc
Nice plants papaduc, I'm especially interested in the Jack 47 as I'm hopefully getting some for the Diary Comp.

I didn't see it mentioned.. did you top the Jack 47's? if so how'd they react?

cheers mate happy tokin :yep:

They react by saying "hey what are you doing with those scissors you bastard!... here, take five big main buds to the chin you twat"

Which is always the best way to deal with having your head cut off.

Seriously though, I should have said. The Jacks do very well when topped. The two best, my two favorites in there, are the two which have been topped. I can see these Jacks being a monster scrog plant. Think that's what I'm gonna do with the cuts I've got off it. I might do a scrog diary with them.

Take care mate

Guest papaduc
They look fine fella just keep farting about with your camera,mines has a few different settings like scene,manual,asr,prog,auto,nighttime,potrait,marco.

Im not the best at photo taking either mate,just keep clicking fella.

Afterall you are camera slag now :yep:

p&q

I had my bird in stitches taking those pics. I couldn't get a good shot for ages, it took a while fiddling with the camera before I got ones I was happy with. It's addictive though, isn't it? Or is that just me? I was a bit para about posting pictures on the net before, now I can't wait to get my flash out... I'm a proper snap slut.