Teach me about vaporizers

sensistarlover

Guest bazzad9
I bought one, the Vapir Oxygen 2, it was a complete waste of time. Tried to get used to it but it was like breathing-in over a bowl of potpourri, that's how it tasted, and it was about as effective as big whiff of potpourri... I did feel slightly light-headed but it was all the breathing in and out that caused that.

Totally didn't get on with it.....

Dank1970

never tried a vapir ,but ive never heard a good word said about them

Vapir products rely on glossy ads in High Times and one-time only passing trade. Look the biz but the build quality is poor. Sooo many better choices for the vapour lover.

I have looked into buying vapes numerous times but have been put off by a bad experience with a cheap one I bought years ago, from all the reviews I have read there seems to really be 2 that stand out , the Arizer V Tower Extreme and the Volcano range. I personally cant see the point in paying double the price for the slightly less functional Volcano. The new V Tower is £189 (its the black one not the older silver model) where as a Digital Volcano is over £350. If I bite the bullet and give up smoking im going to need a vape and unless something better comes out before I need to get one I reckon it will be a V Tower

I bought one, the Vapir Oxygen 2, it was a complete waste of time. Tried to get used to it but it was like breathing-in over a bowl of potpourri, that's how it tasted, and it was about as effective as big whiff of potpourri... I did feel slightly light-headed but it was all the breathing in and out that caused that.

Dank1970

Vapir are pish! :wink: I get much better results with my Vapostar. I'm going to get the Herbalaire 2.1, Vince is always banging on about it and he seems to know a thing or two about a thing or two! :)

i'm another fan of the herbal aire. the thing's bomb proof.

Tried the Volcano at the Bluebird on last visit to the Dam in September

Loved it, great taste and the hit was nice

Super Lemon Haze or something similar if i recall

The Volcano is stupid money but if i could get away with it i would

dudley :unsure:

Dank1970

Vapir are pish! :unsure: I get much better results with my Vapostar. I'm going to get the Herbalaire 2.1, Vince is always banging on about it and he seems to know a thing or two about a thing or two! lol

I think youre right.... I agree it's crap, but I'm loathed the spend out on another one. Dank1970

Silvester Growdrobe, thats good to hear! :unsure:

DankDank, get rid of it on fleabay and get something back for it. The vapostar was only about £20 and I've never been let down by it!

• 1 month later...

got my iolite on boxing day. 140 euros.

took me about 2 minutes to fall in t love with it.

cant beat a stealthy vape on public transport..

digicanos in the post for home based vapin' i opted for easyvalve as it can be modded with a 3/8" tube to 'whip it good'

ef

Dank1970

Vapirs are shit

I love my Magic Flight Launch Box, i use it everyday ( about 9 months non stop now), it`s totally portable and very stealthy, and guaranteed for life :yinyang:

If you want a vaporiser that will do both the whip and bags then the Arizer seems pretty good. I find myself using the whip more often as it's easier to get a heavier vapour hit.

I am a tobacco user , but i love the arizer , the high is so much more than smoking , the only time my mrs knows i am baked is when i am vaped, 2 bags and that's it , i find that i then forget to smoke anything else for hours , if you turn the temp up quite high the vape is very thick and just like smoking ,and I like the bag delivery as it means you can take time and pass the bag if your being sociable lol:yep: