Teach me about vaporizers

sensistarlover

As above can someone tell me about vaporizers. Thinking of getting one as I've really cut down and only use my own bud so thinking of a healthy option to joints :smoke:

How do they work?

Is it still like smoking?

Pros/cons?

basically I don't have a clue about them not even seen one :doh: but google can help me there I think

cheers

sensi

My vape match made in heaven is the Volcano Digit for the den and the Iolite for out and aboot. Try the Volcano before you buy though because some people aren't fond of the bag delivery system.

Good luck with your choice.

:smoke:

Thanks for the replies guys, so volcanos the one to go for. How does it work? will try and find out now from google

cheers

Thanks for the replies guys, so volcanos the one to go for. How does it work? will try and find out now from google

cheers

volcano classic here :ninja:

basic idea is heat or hot air is passed through the herbs releasing the active ingredients at certain temps thc, cbd etc healthier so your not burning plant materail so no smoke etc

cheaper ones are like hot plates and i dont think are a s good, i use volcano every day but had to save for months :(

I use a digi volcano always wanted one but was not liking handing over that much fold for one.luckily got a used once digi for half the price from a unimpressed buyer.after using one for a while I use it daily and in my eyes is brilliant but the price still makes me sneer.

I'm also looking to buy a vaporizer and have been looking at either the volcano or da buddha. Anyone bought or used da buddha vaporizer ?

Guest Nunsacred
cheaper ones are like hot plates and i dont think are a s good, i use volcano every day but had to save for months :naughty:
yes agreed

I got a Volcano classic, had it for years, use it like my life depends on it :mashed:

once you're over the tobacco/nicotine, and have been vape only for 2 years, it feels like smoking, as satisfying.

You can get cheaper vapes and I think they can work quite well but it seems to be all about the Volcano and the Verdamper, really, for the cannaseur. Thing is you need something practical which doesn't become awkward when you're bombed, like falling over or being fragile.

Portable vapes? lots of differing opinion but I didn't get on well with the MFLB, so I'm defecting to the Iolite camp!

N

I'm also looking to buy a vaporizer and have been looking at either the volcano or da buddha. Anyone bought or used da buddha vaporizer ?

I own a volcano classic solid valve and have just bought a silver surfer which is the same as da budha. The volcano is much easier to use as you just set the temp and press the button whereas with the surfer you control the airflow by how hard you suck in as there is no internal fan so it is easy to burn the weed as first.

I personally love both units, I prefer the whip system but find the surfer makes my asthma suffer as the heat is not so controlable.

Hope this helps weeds

If you want a vaporiser that will do both the whip and bags then the Arizer seems pretty good. I find myself using the whip more often as it's easier to get a heavier vapour hit.

I use a lightbulb vape on the gas hob. Twenty seconds, give it a shake and then another ten seconds. It's cheap, very effective, retains much of the flavour and is the business. I have only converted two people so far, but more will eventually join :yep:

Thanks for all the replies lol I think after reading up on here I will go for the volcano classic :unsure:

Does this look like a good price?

hxxp://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Classic-Volcano-Vaporiser-Vapourizer-Solid-Valve-Kit-/160502149192?pt=UK_Collectables_Tobacciana_Smoking_LE&hash=item255eac7048#ht_3088wt_947

and would I need any more kit and are the bags reusable??

cheers

I got mine 2nd hand off ebay for half that price, in really good nick, hardly used, with loads of spare bags.

I change my bag every month or so, and clean it out every two. The bags get pretty scummy, i think you can boil em in milk, but ive never reused one.

its awesome though. gettin off the baccy soon, just gonna be the volcs ands the iolite (portable vaporiser) for me I hope (maybe the odd celebatory blunt here n there too)

I bought one, the Vapir Oxygen 2, it was a complete waste of time. Tried to get used to it but it was like breathing-in over a bowl of potpourri, that's how it tasted, and it was about as effective as big whiff of potpourri... I did feel slightly light-headed but it was all the breathing in and out that caused that.

Totally didn't get on with it.....

Dank1970

A mate bought himself a Volcano and I had a couple of bags and was shitfaced. had to drive home and although I was very safe driving I just couldn't remember where I was.

I'd buy one tomorrow if I had the dosh but I don't so I won't.

I bought one, the Vapir Oxygen 2, it was a complete waste of time. Tried to get used to it but it was like breathing-in over a bowl of potpourri, that's how it tasted, and it was about as effective as big whiff of potpourri... I did feel slightly light-headed but it was all the breathing in and out that caused that.

Totally didn't get on with it.....

Dank1970

Vapir are pish! :smoke: I get much better results with my Vapostar. I'm going to get the Herbalaire 2.1, Vince is always banging on about it and he seems to know a thing or two about a thing or two! :wink: