2nd Sweet Seeds Grow Diary Competition

Sweet Seeds-tommy

Super Happy and thanks again for creating this comp! :doh:

but what should we do now? :wink: Do we send a self-addressed and stamped envelope to withnail?

Cheers,

AT :spliff:

Hi friends! Thanks!

Super Happy and thanks again for creating this comp! :doh:

but what should we do now? :wink: Do we send a self-addressed and stamped envelope to withnail?

Cheers,

AT :spliff:

Hi AustrianTokker!

You should do nothing for now. You have to give us a few days to organize ourselves, count the number of participants, list the number of packs from each strain so withnail can ask for the seeds that later will be sent from Spain to England, I guess. And then yes, you will be asked to send the envelope to somewhere, but that will be withnail that will clarify after. So please, just be patient and give us a few days. We will give you the news as soon as there are any news to be given :)

2hi2try: that's up to withnail, if he thinks that swapings will make his already hard job even harder, we will have to understand and accept the first choice as the only one valid. Cheers mate ;)

Come back here between Wednesday and Friday and I'm sure you'll get an update on how things are going..

Thanks to all you guys, keep it high with the sweet smokes, hehe ;)

|tommy_g|

Guest elstonite

can i just say thanks and also can ya amend the list so my username is right, you have it as elsonite ,,,,thaks again fellas , cant wait to get started :spliff:

Guest Shairiley

cheers tommy great comp. list does not include peeps that have pulled out as i went through the whole list of posts and took them out only other entry is is sk but he is using his own seeds so did not add him to the kist as he is in anyway so looks like ya got 107 entries buddy but cheers once again for the wonderfull comp :spliff:

Guest hantshaze
cheers tommy great comp. list does not include peeps that have pulled out as i went through the whole list of posts and took them out only other entry is is sk but he is using his own seeds so did not add him to the kist as he is in anyway so looks like ya got 107 entries buddy but cheers once again for the wonderfull comp :B):

Yo tommy :bag:

I was just wander if brownie points count towards the comp ^ ^ ^ lol

Or brown nosing lol:doh:lol

Only jokin lol Shairily mate & good work man :yep:

LETS GET THE PARTY STARTED. :rofl:

All the best fellow contestants!

HantsHaze.........:spliff:

really pleased to be in this comp, can't wait to get a diary going for the first time, which leads to a question,

by coincidence my current grow is 3 x Green Poison's and a freebie Mataro blue, they are around two weeks from going 12/12, could i start my diary now and then follow on with the comp seeds, or do i need to start a fresh one just for the comp?

cheers

MM

Guest Shairiley
really pleased to be in this comp, can't wait to get a diary going for the first time, which leads to a question,

by coincidence my current grow is 3 x Green Poison's and a freebie Mataro blue, they are around two weeks from going 12/12, could i start my diary now and then follow on with the comp seeds, or do i need to start a fresh one just for the comp?

cheers

MM

you need a fresh one for the comp and only allowed one entry.

:wink: Can't believe I missed this comp again, two year double loser :wink:

In that case, as I've never grown any autos and I'm double skint as well as a double loser, can you put me down for the Speed Devil 2 offer please?

Cheers fellas :D