Jack 47 - Why not suitable for new consumers

Aldous

In the strain guide for Jack47 it says they are not suitable for new consumers. What's the reason for this?

ETA... Also should htese be alright growing with a couple of S.A.D.s, probably in individual scrogs?

Edited by Aldous

In the strain guide for Jack47 it says they are not suitable for new consumers. What's the reason for this?

ETA... Also should htese be alright growing with a couple of S.A.D.s, probably in individual scrogs?

I think it means it very strong for those that dont smoke much. Not that its very hard to grow

Hi mates!

Thanks veg4s!

Well, usually Sweet Afganis grow smaller but bushier. Maybe the individual scrogs go well with both at the same time, I guess the Jacks will use the net sooner than the SADs but that's one of the advantages of doing scrog, the fastest/taller plants can wait for the shorter ones.

I would go with SADs and Snow Fruits, if I were you. But hey... my endocannabinoid system responds like if I was a "new consumer", day after day, I don't deal very well with strong strains, it actually happened to me with Black Jack, it is a great strain, all the way, but it is too strong for me, just like the Jack47 might also be. Wish I could... :ouch:

Keep it high!

|tommy_g|

Edited by Sweet Seeds

The jack47's a cracker of a smoko 4sure. Heavy hitter like. Defo had a few weedovers in the morning.

Plus i didn't get much done whilst on the sesh.

peace :hippy:

I would expect the Jack 47 to be a cracker. Nice AK slaughters me and HantsHaze's diaries are great.

They both sound right up my back alley weedmonsta. I can't find much out about the Snow Fruit, there's not any diaries apart from S.K.'s but he hasn't updated it for a while. I'm thinking of going for it, it'll probably be a nice surprise and I've got a good idea what to expect from Jack47.

Edited by Aldous

Guest weedmonsta

snow fruit has/is being grown by a couple of people... they were only released recently... i have a pack ready and waiting :hippy:

Thanks Tommy. Mmm Snow Fruits you say? I've got to say it does sound tempting. What's the parentage of Snow Fruit?

Hey mate, you're welcome!

Oops, oh yeah, that's the "problem" about Snow Fruit, it happens that my mates from Sweet Seeds that take care of genetics and breeding, decided to keep the Snow Fruits parentals as a secret. some growers at a spanish forum where I am also moderator are saying it may have a part of blueberry, but I have no idea. I have Snow Fruit growing right now in one of my grows and I'm very happy with it, producing well, nice smell and a very good structure to grow along with other indicas (I have it growing along with SAD, Cream Caramel and Mohan Ram). Also, as it features a higher number of branches than usual it may be very suitable for scrogs. Yes, it is a new strain, released early this year, along with Sweet Cheese and Double White. Let me tell that I asked my mates who already had experience with this new strains which one would they choose among the 3, if they could only choose one and the answer was unanimous, they would choose Snow Fruit. Anyway, if compared with sad and Jack47 I'm sure they would have a more difficult choice to make, hehehe...

That's it my friend aldous :smokin: I'll pm you with another thing I'd like to tell you, keep an eye to your private messages, hehe.

And thanks to all you guys for your advices and opinions :rofl:

Keep it high!

|tommy_g|