A question on auto's

MerlinsBeard

Hi all,

Just a quick one...

Gonna be growing 4 plants next grow and just want some autos(or 1) for a quick chrimbo smoke while I veg out the 4 beasties

I use MH(18/6) for Veg, how do these perform under MH? which is best for that spectrum?(want to get battered at xmas on cakes so psycho-activity enhancementwordthingy is a big plus)

swiftest reply gets my eternal gratitude

Guest weedmonsta

hi m8, hps will be ok all the way my, i grew sweetseeds big devil and big devil under a 400w hps and ended up with 2 oz per plant

check my diaries in my sig... comp diary from page 3 for speed devil and big devils in big devil diary

both were spot on with their flowering times also

Edited by weedmonsta

Sorry mate I gotta use MH for vegging my next crop as It has some durban in its makeup so I would like to keep node spacing minimal :wallbash:

this is the sole reason for asking which if any would respond well to MH

Guest weedmonsta
Sorry mate I gotta use MH for vegging my next crop as It has some durban in its makeup so I would like to keep node spacing minimal :wallbash:

of cource they will be ok under mh... the light dont make a difference

btw who told you you need mh for durban ? durban will grow under hps as well you know

Edited by weedmonsta

of cource they will be ok under mh... the light dont make a difference

btw who told you you need mh for durban ? durban will grow under hps as well you know

Yeah but inside a tent it goes crazy from experience, constant battle in flower with stretch

Guest weedmonsta

you can control stretch with training m8, either lst or topping or fimming, there are loads of things you can do to keep the plants short...

for instance i could grow a plant that gets 10ft , with training and topping i could easilly keep it 3-4 ft or shorter

you can control stretch with training m8, either lst or topping or fimming, there are loads of things you can do to keep the plants short...

for instance i could grow a plant that gets 10ft , with training and topping i could easilly keep it 3-4 ft or shorter

Yes but durban stretches very late into flower and I sacrificed copious amounts of percy from errors etc.

Back to the original question..

Guest weedmonsta

it will only stretch for the first few weeks of 12 12 then settle down.... btw if the auto is the one with durban in it it wont get more than a couple feet tall...

back to your original question

of course they will be ok under mh... the light dont make a difference

I guess I'll go old school and just try it for myself.

Wonder why it's so hard to get a reasonably straight and specific answer in this age of information?

Having tried Speed Devil, I believe this would do well under MH. Yielded a few grams just from a poorly lit "glazed window pane" window ledge. The quality was equal to my experience of Auto AK (excellent). It also particularly quick for an auto, giving you that extra curing time for xmas.

Having tried Speed Devil, I believe this would do well under MH. Yielded a few grams just from a poorly lit "glazed window pane" window ledge. The quality was equal to my experience of Auto AK (excellent). It also particularly quick for an auto, giving you that extra curing time for xmas.

Thanks for the info mate I was leaning toward the Speed Devil

Would be interesting to see if anyone(maybe the SS team?) has run them from seed to crop solely under MH