Whatcha Reckon? Ready Or Not?

Bullockmush

Til I get my scope, this is as close in as I can get with the cam, do they look milky enough to harvest to you, or shall I leave it a while as it could just be a crap photo?

Comments appreciated :)

BM

post-115-1082565896.jpg

Edited by Bullockmush

Hiya, bm.

Sorry, bud. I can't help with the Q but had to say what a wicked piccie that is.

Cream of the crop nomination?

J

that's just a quickie mate, hence the bad focus, hopefully be able to take some crackers through my new scope :yep:

BM

bleedin hell m8, thats a topper of a pic!!! i`d wait a while on the harvest but i`d like to see more trichy close-ups NOW!!!! :yep:

Nice pic BM :!: :!:

I thought you were supposed to harvest when a small percentage of trichs were turning brown. I would leave it a wee while longer.... :yep:

- Kafka

I thought it was when they were milky, and if they were orange you'd let it go too long?

Might harvest a bit early anyway. Don't want to be stuck with a load more couchlock juice like the AK47. Tried one of the airbuds yesterday, and it was different to anything I've had before. Quite cerebral and trippy then it hits you like a Mack truck :BANG:

Was quite panicky for a bit, but think that's because it's the only thing I've had that's not AK for about 3/4 years. Must have become too used to the AK eh?

BM

Here's a nicer looking one from my AK, It's my desktop, kinda dreamy eh? Always relaxes me when I'm stressed.

BM :yep:

post-115-1082569849.jpg

Edited by Bullockmush

:yep: i reckon so m8!!

pretty sure that when the heads go amber its thc degrading into cbd, which`ll indeed stick the floor to your backside!!

if your not planning on putting another plant in to replace the one your thinking of harvesting then why not just take a couple of buds off every few days and note which smoke the best at the end, probly wont notice much difference but it`ll be a nice wee experiment :!:

:!: i reckon so m8!!

pretty sure that when the heads go amber its thc degrading into cbd, which`ll indeed stick the floor to your backside!!

if your not planning on putting another plant in to replace the one your thinking of harvesting then why not just take a couple of buds off every few days and note which smoke the best at the end, probly wont notice much difference but it`ll be a nice wee experiment ;)

:!:

OK mate, I translate that as " If you're going to spoil your grow this far in, at least do it bit by bit if you can't control yourself enough to wait a few more days." ;)

Think I'll wait for the scope. Cheers for the input guys :yep:

BM

Edited by Bullockmush

I'm no expert, but i was under the impression that a milky early harvest has a more heady high, and the darker late harvest is more your physical couch-lock high?

either way man, if 'when to harvest' is your biggest problem with your grow right now, you should be sitting there with a big smile on your face, if those pics are owt to go by!

Guest Red Dragon
QUOTE (MDP @ Apr 21 2004, 06:51 PM)

i reckon so m8!!

if your not planning on putting another plant in to replace the one your thinking of harvesting then why not just take a couple of buds off every few days and note which smoke the best at the end, probly wont notice much difference but it`ll be a nice wee experiment 

OK mate, I translate that as " If you're going to spoil your grow this far in, at least do it bit by bit if you can't control yourself enough to wait a few more days."

:wassnnme::smoke:

we chuckled at that we did!!

RD

:smoke:

Fab close ups BM ......I love nice sticky looking trich shots. :headpain:

Am gonna have to get me a magnifier I think. :headpain:

:yep::yep:

EO

Thanks guys, here's a greener one. AAARrrrrrghhhhhhh spiders :smoke:

BM

post-115-1082583541.jpg

Edited by Bullockmush