Advice On Greenhouse Grow?/grow Diary

Tokemon

Right I am doing my first grow, I wasn't going to ask for advice but now as I have been told although the seed i had was amongst White Widow, it was put there and is maybe Purple Haze ;) or Orange Bud, hopefully Purple haze...

As it could be Purple Haze I want it to go properly ;)

So what advice can you give me about growing in a greenhouse? My plant is 1 week old at the moment, i have put it out in the greenhouse 2 times so far just during the day.

Unfortunatly i left it outside last night by mistake :) , and it rained, the soil is now wet all through, will this cause any problems? I have got it in a warm place at the moment to try take away some of the moisture.

Cheers.

Tkm.

Edited by Tokemon

Cheers for your replies mate. I think my plant may have some nutrient difficiences, Nitrogen if i am right because it seems to be drooping a little. It also seems to be growing slowly, but other than that it seems to look nice and healthy.

I am looking forward to this weekend, 16 degrees and sunshine lol oh and i live in Scotland so thats pretty good going !

Tkm.

Ths is the plant at 8/9 days. Just to give you an idea of size its around 3" high, I am very happy, i like those little leaves just appearing in the middle there - they are so cute! :bush: (it got a little wet - it was raining)

post-105-1082739437.jpg

Edited by Tokemon

I have now re-potted the plant in some proper compost now, i think the soil was not letting its roots grow properlly. Hopefully my plant will start to grow a little faster than it has been now. I am also trying a trick which is puting the pot in a tray of water so the water comes up the compost forcing the roots to spread down more.

I'll hopefully get some pictures up in a few days.

Tkm.

• 2 weeks later...

well looks like its grow a fair bit since my last update! Heres my plant, now at 20 odd days. It seems to be doing pretty well and its growth had sped up, well had, during the better weather. I am currently putting it under a 15W and 18W Engery saver bulbs at night to try and keep it happy when the suns not shining.

Tkm.

post-105-1083699806.jpg

Another update, things seem still to be going fine, the weather could be better for growing but we can't have everything!

Heres it at 23/4 days.

Tkm.

post-105-1083962519.jpg

Thanks mate, i am now onto the next fun stage - guessing what it is! I am almost sure thats Indica, but any idea what strain it could be? I just got given it by my friend, it was apparently a 1yr old seed, just kept in a draw! He was surprised when he heard i had got it growing.

Cheers.

Tkm.

Heres my plant again, now at 26 days old. Its going slow, but thats no real bother to me - not expecting a fast greenhouse grow in Scotalnd! Haven't given it any nutrients yet, plan to give it some potato fertilser in a few days or maybe just re-pot it.

Tkm.

*EDIT* - Helps to include the picture :wassnnme:

post-105-1084204024.jpg

Edited by Tokemon

Is it just me or do not many people opt for greenhouse growing? This paticular section of the forums seems rather quiet.

I think i may re-pot my plant as the roots are appearing at the bottom of the pot. My plant seems odd, its got a fan leave ( is that the ones with lots of leaves so to say? :!: ) with 4, and one has 7 lol , is this paticually normal?

If you look in the photo you can see the one with 4, and the one with 7 is one of the smaller sets, you can see the tiny 6th and 7th leaves on it.

Cheers for any replies.

Tkm.

post-105-1084382935.jpg

And heres the plant from the side, bending a bit towards the big grow light in the sky. Will it straighten up as it gets more leaves since it can get light from all the other leaves or should i do something about it myself?

Tkm.

post-105-1084383139.jpg