Bubble Wrap Grow

mattymattmatt

does enough light get to the plants? Also how do i attach the b/wrap to the glass?

Also whats the damage per metre?

i know of lots of g/houses with bubble wrap lining, never seen it used with weed, but haven't seen any detrimental effects of bubble wrap lining (toms were healthy and large etc)

best place will be from an office supplies warehouse like the one i work for, they do it in fuck off rolls.

if not B&Q and the others will do it, pricey tho.

and you attach it however you want to m8,

is it a glass greenhouse with steel frame around all of the panes of glass?

if so, gaffa tape onto the framework should do ya.

good luck m8

Ill have to use gaffa tape.

Im also worried cos the greenhouse has been plain glass for years!

As soon as i put bubble wrap on the neighbors may take an interest in whats inside???

perhaps you should bubble-wrap it a week or two before intending to use it for weed, that way the nosey neighbors can snoop around for a bit, get disappointed and figure you're just following a new trend and then you can throw your plants in there.

perhaps a printout off the internet about bubblewrap helping plant growth or something, laying near the door, where it would be obvious? :)

just a thought, never had my own greenhouse yet, will when i have my house built though.

My neighbours knew what i was up to when i first cropped some plants in the greenhouse! They moved away a while ago and just by chance my mate works with the guy. He told my mate one day about his next door neighbour that had put a load of bubble rap up in his greenhouse and he could swear that he was growing weed.

Told my mate he used to sit out eating breakfast with his misses and he thought he could smell weed, so he'd run upstairs look out the window and there we'd all be passing a joint! lol

Aint prohibition a bitch! ;)

Just be real carful about plant size etc, make it look as scruffy as possible and less like a serious grow is going on