New grow, but first a new grow room......

TheWotz

Ok time for the confusing bit....

I got 2 plants flowering in soil i need to get out the way first but that wont stop me gettin on with my plans.

A 3 stage set up to give me a monthly turn over. im gonna get slated for alot of what im about to say but here goes anyways :( The strain im using this time is Bubbelicious (one of the nicest smokes ive had and best results i had)

Stage 1 Seeding and Vegging

Which will be under the dreaded LED's i ordered this morning (HA HA HA)

gonna go wiv hydro/airo from seed for a month to speed things up a little wiv a gentle blend of canna and additives

Stage 2 Faze one Flowering

Right for this ive sourced a 300w Fleuro (red spec of course) so i can get it right down on top of the heads they will be transplanted into a nice soil mix gettin them ready for faze 2. im hoping this will produce a nice even growth rate.

Stage 3 (currently in use)

Ive got a 600w HPS and full gear up and running, little rough round the edges but it serves it purpose, ive binned all me hydro to save electricity and plug sockets and to gain room. will now fit 4 plants to finish em off under the 600 to get the most out of them, Gonna need a tweak hear and there after i crop the chronic and unknown plant in there which im assuming is a low ryder strain.

Ill be doing a full diary of the build and grow as soon as the equipment starts arriving so stay tuned 4 more!!

On the bottom compartment ive removed the draws to make room for my nursery where i will be using a LED panel just to keep heat and costs down basically

post-15543-1284644499_thumb.jpg

Had to update the electrics a little

And quickly nailed the draws together, wont be light tight for a while but im still waiting for more lights and stuff so not to worry.....

post-15543-1284645009_thumb.jpg

post-15543-1284645028_thumb.jpg

Now here's where it gets interesting.... the top half is going to be my Stage 1 fllowering box, it'll have a 300w CFL red spectrum bulb so i can get it down nice and low, never actually tried this, ive always gone from my 125 cfl shown to a 600w hps, but after seeing results with cfl grows and led grows i thought id give it a try and im not gonna be burning up too much electric.

post-15543-1284645151_thumb.jpg

And here's about as far as i got.. Ive put the 4" Extractor into a home made muffler which leads out side (perfect seen as im a top floor flat and neighbours wont be able to even smell it) not that there will be much heat anyway

post-15543-1284645610_thumb.jpg

And a last shot to leave you with, looking a little more innocent now, or will do then the to gets covered wiv more boxes.

Stay tuned for more.............

post-15543-1284645750_thumb.jpg

wotz,

i wouldnt use a 600w in that space, more like a 250 or a 400w at a push, also, the 4" fan wont be able to cope with it.

sorry for pissing on your plans, just trying to be helpfull.

wotz,

i wouldnt use a 600w in that space, more like a 250 or a 400w at a push, also, the 4" fan wont be able to cope with it.

Yeah I think a 250 watt or your temps will go through the roof

wotz,

Yeah I think a 250 watt or your temps will go through the roof

Im using this drobe for seeding and veging only really ive got another cupboard running a 600w for flowering altho saying that the top half i will be running a 300w CFL to get them geared up for going into the other cupboard, altho i never really tried doing them in 3 stages before i thought id give it a go and see what happens, just means by having them in each or the 3 spaces i can keep a crop retotation things going on and give me a monthly turn over so as long as i gots me smoke i dont mind :wink:

And just thought tried my 600w in that space years ago and temps were hittin 50c - 60c!!!! not good

Edited by TheWotz

My LED light finally arrived, Dont ya just love that LED glow.

Nearly done with the Grobe, few more bits and bobs needed and of course mylar

post-15543-1285346531_thumb.jpg

post-15543-1285346546_thumb.jpg

post-15543-1285346567_thumb.jpg

post-15543-1285346589_thumb.jpg

post-15543-1285346617_thumb.jpg