• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cannafish

• VRG

• Cassini

• MDP

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Actually MDP my plants get labelled as seeds and the label stays with the plant as it travels through different pot sizes to it's final pot. One side of label has genetics and d.o.b. Other side has veg length and date into 12/12. Very easy, nice and accurate and above all ANORAKY :)lol

FB :yinyang:

:( @ aroraks!!

better organised than not m8 :stoned: & yeah, for some reason the word obssesive does keep springing to mind!!....

all the best with the grow, pity bout the GD, but if you pass have a look at my grow diary, theres 6 gd seedlings in it ;)

edited: ;)

Edited by MDP

MDP i'm definately gonna have a nose at your GD grow-Stick a link up for me pls dood(doodet) as i'm a twat with computers and arse lazy when it comes to them too.

VRG- You can have my bloody NL ;) It is still stretching at wk7 and shows no sign of finishing. I think i've discovered a tiny light leak but the room they came out of is absolutely lightproof. KC Brains N Lights special they were called on the packet. Glad i only paid £5 for them is my reply. The plants are in excess of 6ft now and they went in at 12"???

Here's solution to tiny light leak... Think that'll learn it. :wassnnme:

post-101-1081983123.jpg

My new nutes and soil arrived recently. I must take this opportunity to thank the organic growshop. Efficient, polite, keenly priced well packaged goods. I'll use them again.

And here FB gets a bit arty...

or wank :wassnnme:;):)

post-101-1081983760.jpg

These are the last of my genetics so once gone they are gone. Be gutted if there potent as fuck but they aren't even producing many trich's either so i can do with them gone.

My SK#1 on the other hand...

post-101-1081984323.jpg