help on mum box and envirolite

laks

hey guys picked up two blueberry cuts today off a mate a lovely smoke n was on the menu for my first grow but didnt take any cuttings and only just managed to get sum more but at the moment i have no room as ive got 8 widow in flower and 4 white russian in veg im lookin to take cuttings off my russian wen its ready then in the long run have blueberry and russian on the go keeping a mum of each

i accuired a 125watt envirolite today and was finkin of using that for cutting and keeping the mums alive do u fink that wud be enough juice for em or maybe getting a 200watt the 125 wat ive got is the red spectrum 1 which ive read is more suitable for flowering but i want em to veg do u fink i shud change it any help is greatly appreciated heres a lil pic of the 2 clones i got which eventtully will be elimentaed to 1

post-17049-1282951351_thumb.jpg

Keep your mothers small there is no need to grow them big and the 125 will be fine for your mother and cuttings keep the light a few inches away,i might add also you could use a smaller light than the one mentioned.

i accuired a 125watt envirolite today and was finkin of using that for cutting and keeping the mums alive do u fink that wud be enough juice for em

More than enough to root cuts and keep mums mate, go for it dude :ninja:

E2a, Even enough to veg if you keep the lamp close enough, but if your`e vegging for the whole of the flower period a cfl is better than a hps, gives you a bit of time between grows, ventilation is the most important thing to me these days either way though

Edited by ratdog

Keep your mothers small there is no need to grow them big and the 125 will be fine for your mother and cuttings keep the light a few inches away,i might add also you could use a smaller light than the one mentioned.
i accuired a 125watt envirolite today and was finkin of using that for cutting and keeping the mums alive do u fink that wud be enough juice for em

More than enough to root cuts and keep mums mate, go for it dude :ninja:

E2a, Even enough to veg if you keep the lamp close enough, but if your`e vegging for the whole of the flower period a cfl is better than a hps, gives you a bit of time between grows, ventilation is the most important thing to me these days either way though

cheers for the help guys but do u fink this red spectrum bulb would be ok cos u can get the blue 1 aswell which is specifically for veg n as for the size mate id rather keep them small as u say as as of yet not quite sure wen im gonna put em :stoned: