greengrasses growroom!

greengrass

evening all,

heres a shot of my growroom which i made by positoning my extra big wardrobe next too a corner.All i had too do then was  make a door a roof and make a extension of the wardrobe for more hieght,the cieling is secured too the picture rail for extra stability pretty easy too make even for a total DIY muppet like my self!

The room is nearly 3X3 ,i have a 600 watt,3 fans& extractor this will be my first havest from this set up i can`t wait,hope this inspires peaple too come out of the closet so too speak!

all the best

post-49-05757-gw1.jpg

"...ello, ello, ello... plod 'ere..."

"...What's all this bright light in the centre of your wardrobe sir...?"

"I'm suggesting to you sir, that it's cannabis-resin, a controlled drug...are you aware of that sir...? (etc.)"

Nice stealth - might smell a bit - but not a problem - if you keep the area out of bounds - i.e. don't invite coppers in for a quick lie-down on your bed... or whatever... it could throw a spanner in the works...

over'n'out

hp

:cool:

Is that a light leak bud?if so make sure your dont let any light in to the groroom as itll bugger ya  time sequences and stress the plants, I like the stealth tho!! ;)

Hi mondoon,

No its not a light leek m8,believe it or not thats how i get in and out of my growroom!i am only little but its still a bit of a contortion act!and its not so good on the knees

I have a piece of hard board that slots over it usualy stopping light leakage my vents are under the wardrobe and do not have light on  out side the grow room during dark hours.i built like this because a door with moving parts is harder too light proof.

all the best greengrass

Hi Greengrass

Looks like you are another member of mono's victorian terrace closet pharmers club!!!:)

Whats it look like on the inside? What beauties are you growing.

Chip :(