Photo's

greenfingers08

Yo peeps, having trouble uploading pics from my iPhone any advice?,it's asking for a ULR address ????

Edited by greenfingers08

I'd be careful with the iphone. I heard it stores GPS coords as data in photos. Check the exif data of your photos with an exif viewer.

Guest thousandyardstare

Before taking pictures with it turn off Location Services for the camera as it contains your exact GPS location in the meta data attached to the picture which of course isnt something you want to share :stoned:

You can also use various tools to remove exif data from your pics. I believe irfanview can do this, but there are a few other free tools too.

hxxp://www.irfanview.com/

Fuck me lad's I didn't even know that :stoned: thanks for giving me a heads up,iv turned my location for my cam off do you's think this will be ok,or better still just don't upload from my iPhone ?

Once again cheers lads

Kind regards GF08

Guest thousandyardstare

It'll be OK if you keep it switched off...I dont think you can actually upload the photos stored on the iphone itself, I think you have to attach it to a computer and do it :yep:

Edited by thousandyardstare

So long as the iPhone can deal with simple Javascript, I don't see why it couldn't upload attachments in the forum in the usual way, but without actually playing with one and seeing what it's doing I can't really be much help. :unsure:

:yep:

Guest thousandyardstare

I'm posting from mine now and the 'Choose File' button is greyed out so I don't think it's possible...

Thanks tys, scribble,I'll just upload them from my phone to lptp,better to be safe than sorry,thanks for your time all .

That's what it's like on mine it just stays grey .

Gf08

That's probably the most efficient way to do it if you have that capability, then. :smokin:

You can have a look at your photos using something like IrfanView on the laptop, and choose 'Show EXIF data' or something similar in the menus somewhere if you want to see what the metadata attached to the image(s) says. lol

:skin_up: