Which vape?

Guest 2hi2try

yet again noone advises on getting the most effiecient vape on the market ,the herbal aire 2.1 ..why not ?

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• acidmonkey

• ratdog

• dirtdog

• Bhang Buddie

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest smoketilluchoke

i have a volcano

and yeh its over priced

german made tho and pretty much bulletproof

the only thing that pissed me off about this shit, is how much the bags are for the easy valve system

that is a fuckin JOKE

i have a volcano

and yeh its over priced

german made tho and pretty much bulletproof

the only thing that pissed me off about this shit, is how much the bags are for the easy valve system

that is a fuckin JOKE

mate you can remove the inner black ring that holds the bag in :smokin: and then just replace with a big oven bag.

I use the extreme more than the volc because it has flashy lights and a remote :skin_up:

I would let you have a toke on it 2hi but eveyones told me you got cudies from kissing tracy wutton from year ten so.... lol

That ain`t all mate lol lol

Mflb all the way, haven`t tried the plug in but i think a highly portable ninja style matchbox sized one would tick the box any day, and it get`s you fucking stoned into the deal :smokin: just wrinse and repeat a couple of times and you wont know your arse from your proverbial for an hour or so :skin_up:

Guest thousandyardstare
...it has flashy lights and a remote :wink:

I always put the fucking remote somewhere and can never find it...Im sure they ship them with remotes so you loose them and have something to do when your mashed out of your face :woot:

yet again noone advises on getting the most effiecient vape on the market ,the herbal aire 2.1 ..why not ?

Because we don't have to. You bring it up every few pages or so. :wink: :woot::yep::unsure::magic:

Guest 2hi2try

Well I'n in the vape club now!! Recived a launch box and an egle bill today. Tried the eagle only once as everyone started calling me a crackhead :). Just a couple of q's about the LB

1. How many fills do you get from one battery? I've ordered 2 spare as this will be getting used alot.

2. How long do the batteries take to charge?

I've also ordered a starter kit for e-cigs which should be here tommorrow.

post-45472-1281814483_thumb.jpg The vaped stuuff is at the top and fresh ground at the bottom, is this how it shgould look?

post-45472-1281814661_thumb.jpg I'm in love, had to get my razer death adder in the shot, sorry

-2Hi2vape

Edited by 2hi2try

1. How many fills do you get from one battery?

2. How long do the batteries take to charge?

I seem to get 6-7 goes i think :rofl: hard to tell :rofl: Around a couple of hours to charge i think, again not totally sure :)

Where did you order spares mate, i emailed the guy i got mine from but he ain`t got back

Guest 2hi2try

the force feedback of course, cheap at £70 for a M$ product

-2Hi

Only fault wi em is that the turtle beahc x4's voice doesn't work with it.

Edited by 2hi2try

Because we don't have to. You bring it up every few pages or so. lol lol :rofl:lol lol

bugger ive been rumbled ...coat taxi woosh lol