Which vape?

Guest 2hi2try

Guest 2hi2try

Decided to get a vape(at last), I know this had been flogged like a dead horse but I'm ready to click. A volcano is out of the question due to its price tag, want something non-portable but would concider the launch box. Thanks guys n gals

-2Hi

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• acidmonkey

• ratdog

• dirtdog

• Bhang Buddie

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

'Eagle Bill' at around a tenner :wink: well tasty, I know it's a portable/glass however it gets me well ripped :v:

Guest 2hi2try

Sorry, got distracted by those volc's. Price 100-150(£). As I do most of my smoking at home a non-portable(plug in) would be best. Hope that helps

-2Hi

Decided to get a vape(at last), I know this had been flogged like a dead horse but I'm ready to click. A volcano is out of the question due to its price tag, want something non-portable but would concider the launch box. Thanks guys n gals

-2Hi

if u want a vape mate... treat urself to a volcano... best little invention i eva bought

-2Hi

if u want a vape mate... treat urself to a volcano... best little invention i eva bought

if he said a volc is out of the question your best little invention is a no brainer suggestion :v:

Guest thousandyardstare

Said it before and I'll say it again. The Arizer is a great bit of kit. It smashes me up the side of the head every day!! You won't be disappointed!

Edited by thousandyardstare

Guest smoketilluchoke

yeh id say if u cant afford volcano

that arizer looks nice

or u cud just get a herb iron or glass rod with torch something similar, to vape through ur bong

Guest 2hi2try

I've got my eye on 2 cheap ones(£60) would this be chucking my coin away? Got an eagle bill coming to keep me going.

-2Hi

Got an arizer extreme and a launchbox.The arizer is a great piece of kit and faster set up than the volc(raced one) but i still found myself chonging the launchbox,even indoors,its just so easy and convenient :yep: Best of look with it 2hi lol

Edited by dirtdog

Hi dirtdog, when you say the arizer is faster set up you mean out of the box or to heat up ? I'm pretty sold on the Extreme Q as I don't see what is so special about a volc but as the price is so I high I don't expect so many people to have both for an informed opinion. Cheers for the advice, I know there are a million threads about vaping and I've been reading for a month or two but it seems that Volc users prefer their's over cheaper alternatives but never say why except it's a great bit of kit which Arizer users also claim.

TBS

Guest 2hi2try
Got an arizer extreme and a launchbox.The arizer is a great piece of kit and faster set up than the volc(raced one) but i still found myself chonging the launchbox,even indoors,its just so easy and convenient lol Best of look with it 2hi lol

So the LB is worth the extra £20 then. I'll ave my eagle bill tomm.

Any chance of sending me yer LB to test out? :yep:

-2Hi

Edited by 2hi2try

Got an arizer extreme and a launchbox.The arizer is a great piece of kit and faster set up than the volc(raced one) but i still found myself chonging the launchbox,even indoors,its just so easy and convenient :russian: Best of look with it 2hi lol

So the LB is worth the extra £20 then. I'll ave my eagle bill tomm.

Any chance of sending me yer LB to test out? :russian:

-2Hi

I would let you have a toke on it 2hi but eveyones told me you got cudies from kissing tracy wutton from year ten so.... :crybaby:

Hi dirtdog, when you say the arizer is faster set up you mean out of the box or to heat up ? I'm pretty sold on the Extreme Q as I don't see what is so special about a volc but as the price is so I high I don't expect so many people to have both for an informed opinion. Cheers for the advice, I know there are a million threads about vaping and I've been reading for a month or two but it seems that Volc users prefer their's over cheaper alternatives but never say why except it's a great bit of kit which Arizer users also claim.

TBS

i have the Extreme Q and found it to be a very good vap

i have also just acquired a volcano and much prefer it to the extreme it seems to give a more even vape to the herb

the extreme will now become a back up vap only