Sensi & Shrooms

Skrappy-Skiz

Yizzle! well shit i kno that sensi plants or all plants make oxygen and shrooms make co2 so would they be good to grow both in same room. I figure this is a no brainer but im not sure and would just like to kno if anyone has done some shit like this :spliff:

mushrooms and plants need pretty different conditions. if your interested in growing shrooms look for the pf(professor fanaticus) tek on shroom growing with brown rice flour. youll see from this some problems you would encouter sticking shrooms in a grow room.

apparantly they grow really well in huge zip lock bags which are straightened at the bottom(celotape them perpendicular to the original crease) so you dont need to bother with ultrasonics/complex housing environments. put you efforts into cake making not growing, (my fourth flush gave me 5 shrooms and by this time i had given up on the kit and left it in the dark for a week or two!!!)

shrooms would no way EVER give off enough co2 to help the plants. not unless youve got a full on fungal contamination going on(1000's of shrooms) my grow room works well without co2.

i grew my shrooms from a kit. start with mexicans. i got a hawaiin kit as well but literally nothing happened??? cost me £30 as well! mexican kit was good tho. got more than 200g from it in the end. using ultrasonic humidifier. them things are SHITE! clever, but ive got through 2 already. i think they are user servicable tho so just gotta get some more ceramic discs. they dont last long tho.

get a kit-->grow it up--> take a couple of prints from it-->make yor own cakes(kits)! hope this helps!!!

Edited by ukscroger

mushrooms need to grow in very little light, they only use light to tell them which way is "up"

growing mushies seems like a piece of piss, i have info if you want it

pf tek method and magic mushroom growers guide for downloading, just pm me

hmm, shroom being really easy to grow is a bit of an understatement. from kits they are pretty hard to mess up, harder than plants anyway, but it is only because of people like professor fanaticus that us mere mortals can grow em. otherwise it would be very hard. theres a mushroom cultivators handbook, my hydro shop sells it for £42 and interent its £27 before postage. its a really HEAVY book. both in content and weight.

pf tek will be enough for you to start but as i suggested i would definately start with a bought kit and take prints from this. you can take a print per shroom(you only ned one) so rather than £5 on a print and no shooms, £30 will get you a shit load of shrooms, loads of practise taking prints(not hard) and some knowledge of growing. then the prints can be used in pf tek.

i have the stuff ready but havent commited myself yet to growing them. there are some wicked methods if you wanna get a full on shroom factory going. one i particularly like was casing the inside of a big black bin then using this to fruit. so rather than an old school takeaway silver foil dish you have the bottom of a big fuck-off bin for them to grow. i can imagine how much this would yeild. pretty scarry

ps. found a geezer in london selling 1kg of wet shrooms for £130, pm me if you want details :smug:

btw, although they need light to show them which ways up they have their own inbuilt gravity mechanism. they will grow at angles to the substrate(heading for the light) but the heads remain almost always perfectly horizontal(for spore dropping). i might go see how this is.