My Growroom

denots

Hi everyone i decided to post pictures of my growroom so hopefully people will give me there opinion and maybe some advise. i am new to this but thought reading alot of the website and other guides i belive i ready. i have a converted loft that is about w8xl10xh7 it has been painted white in the hope it will reflet some of the light. I am useing hydroponics and have opted for a 400 son-t Hps light with a GT 424 growtank as i read other people on this websire how had used this set up and got good results.

post-101-1081386478.jpg

Hey dude!

you havent mentioned ventilation. You got a fan there? Also you're probably gonna need a heater as well if its in the loft cos it can get pretty cold up there. Get some temperature readings at about 2 AM and you should find out...

Good luck! :smug:

At the moment i am not worrying about vetalation as it is a floating roof so air is always comeing thought. im going to do temp readings soon and i will put what i get on here. with the heat thing as i am a stoner and insomnic i have decided to run the light at nite and of in the afternoon hen it will be hottest im hopeing by doinging the the temp should be balenced.

Section off the space that you actually want to grow in, be it with a grow tent or a self made structure from wood.

This way you will have a smaller space to exhaust when the time comes (and it will) also light reflection will be better. Mylar can be used for reflectivity or something like black and white sheeting.

You'll need the area light proofed so that no light leaks in anyway, so a chamber will also help this.

Sorry that the pics are so bad what u cant see is that it is a room ithing the loft that has been covered and is light protected. i am looking at using Mylar when i have the money to buy the amount i need.

• 4 months later...