diy vape

Jiffa

How about using a set of hair straightners, they have a temp adjustable heating element on em upto 210C on average.

Futuristic Hot Knives!

Wicked idea!

Mrs. will be really happy at that.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jiffa

• Dodgee

• Keye

• ratdog

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

# emperature adjustable heat gun

# 2" diameter 3" long stainless steel pipe coupling (get creative to find what works)

# 2" into 1 1/2" pipe reducer

# Brass garden hose quick connect set (no plastic)

# Large clear bags (turkey oven bags work well)

# Screw adjustable hose clamp

# Leather wrapping such as tennis racket wrap

# Fine mesh screen, non painted

can anyone help on where to get theres above products from ??

screwfix direct.practically all of it.

screw adjustable hose clamps are jubilee clips right? can get them loadsa diy type places. fine mesh screen? how fine ?made of what? for gauze ina bong the cheapest/best stuff me an mates have found is that stuff you repair holes in yer car with the stuff you put in the holee before filler..about a quid for an a4 sheet....back soon wifey wants a spliff....

How about using a set of hair straightners, they have a temp adjustable heating element on em upto 210C on average.

Futuristic Hot Knives!

Wicked idea!

Mrs. will be really happy at that.

:v:

She would straight up fucking kill me. Period.

dodgee... lol

right i been thinking , dangerous i know lol could you take the insides of the heat gun out and lay out different ?

im thinking of trying to get a sparky pal to try mount it all inside a 5 to 4 inch ducting reducer i got kicking about :v:

would that work or am i stoned :yep:

just to add i seen kc sneaky about the boards so am expecting a joke about my toking someone elses weed to be stoned

i been thinkin bout this and have been wondering if it is possible to vape with ultrasound?????

if so wat frequency would be needed????

plan is to get a heat gun goes to 350 degrees and fit it with a speed controller temps are 550 and 350 2 settings

a variac , what will this be called will it have a size ? the gun is 2000w but only goin to run at low power

what is it i need ? thanks folks

im going to use a strong glue to stick the inside of the gun to the ducting reducer reducer maybe get a small strip welded on to hold the heat source in place lol

keep you posted on mine but i have a feeling you might see one before mine lol

so just incase im patenting it here and now lol the jiffcano :rofl::unsure: :rofl

is this heat gun air gonna be ok to inhale ??

Edited by Jiffa

is this heat gun air gonna be ok to inhale ??

Ive just tried something very similar here Nowhere as sophsicated as your ideas, i was going more for proof of conecpt but found that the heat gun wasnt that easy to use, i kept blowing the bud outta the bowl :yahoo:

Good luck with your experiments, from what ive learnt so far, if you cant taste it your not getting the bud hot enough, look for some vapour coming off the bud to indicate your getting near the right temps

:rofl:

Right jiff yr got me going now...

just googled 'hotplate' and there is a 'single steel hotplate variable temp up to 400 degrees' now that seems like a good starting point.

We could open it up and with a little playing around could get that temp down, then were just looking for a chamber, any of you old skool chaps ever made a glass bong yrselves? we did when we were younger...the earlier ones [before we discovered glass drill b

its] we'd sit there for hours with a dart tip tap tapping away for hours........well its an idea? probably shouldnt have smoked that halfa j first thing!

dodgee

I'm very surprised no one here has mentioned a light bulb vape. It's all over youtube. Here is one example.

And yes Keyes, nice to see you back, :rofl:

I'm very surprised no one here has mentioned a light bulb vape. It's all over youtube. Here is one example.

And yes Keyes, nice to see you back, lol

I like it rand v.ghetto easy and cheap to make and portable too.Well spotted

:oldtoker:

theres 2 gauzes in the valve bit that should stop the bud flying out , if we can turn the gun down i reckon should be ok

like the lowest setting making 350 degrees turned down half should be about perfect ?

id really like to know know will inhaleing the heat gun fumes (if any ) be ok ????????

going to try that one rand but im tryin to make a home made volcano type , filling a bag of vapour

Edited by Jiffa

just to add i seen kc sneaky about the boards so am expecting a joke about my toking someone elses weed to be stoned

Can't believe you'd think i'd stoop that low man :unsure:

No one does the rider like you man :unsure: