High Life Cup 2010 [Amsterdam]

Sweet Seeds-tommy

Hi friends!

So, what better to finish this thread than an article published by Soft Secrets? :wink:

Hope you enjoy it... We tried to talk as much as possible about uk420, inviting people to this forum :rofl:

gallery_44939_2830_20189.jpg

Oh well... those were the days... hehehehe :ouch: Keep it high! :blub:

|tommy|

Nice. Like that article man. Love those pictures too. In post 4, with the boat trip pics. There's a fella sitting on the edge of the canal with a couple plants infront of him. Is that where he lives? Cos if it is..... damnnnnn, what a sweet place to chill all day.

Thanks for the pics. :guitar:

• Like 1

Tommy thanks for sharing that bro, I missed the printed version so its real nice to see that!! I love the article and the pics, pretty kool that my trophy/cheque pic was used too :no:

And I think we look really good in our Ganesh masks don't you agree :eek: hehe

Truly Great & unforgettable times!!!

:spliff:

• Like 1

Nice. Like that article man. Love those pictures too. In post 4, with the boat trip pics. There's a fella sitting on the edge of the canal with a couple plants infront of him. Is that where he lives? Cos if it is..... damnnnnn, what a sweet place to chill all day.

Thanks for the pics. :yep:

Hey Blayz'd, nice to see you here!

Yes, I guess that old guy lives in that houseboat. In Amsterdam there are lots of houseboats in the cannals, I even have some friends that live in one of those boats :) And that picture is great, isn't it? The guy taking care of his plants in the morning, heheheh... and yes, it is definetly a sweet place to chill all day, as you call it...

Big hug!

Tommy thanks for sharing that bro, I missed the printed version so its real nice to see that!! I love the article and the pics, pretty kool that my trophy/cheque pic was used too :yep:

And I think we look really good in our Ganesh masks don't you agree :ninja: hehe

Truly Great & unforgettable times!!!

:skin_up:

Hi S.K.!

Yes, just look at us, both with our Ganesh masks, they fit like a glove, hehehehe...

Yes, that picture of the trophy/cheque was made by you, I got it from your thread here at uk420. I guess I didn't ask you for your authorization to use the picture, sorry :headpain: Hope you don't get mad with me, hehe...

You can get the printed version if you know any growshop over there were you live that has Soft Secrets, because this was published just a few days ago and the magazine might be available until October. Anyway, you can see the online version in the Soft Secrets website. Just google for "soft secrets" and when you get to the site you have a menu in the left with "Home", "Forum", "Issues", etc... Press "Issues" and then you have access to all Soft Secrets and the new one is "Issue 4 - 2010"

Keep it high!

|tommy|

Edited by Sweet Seeds
  • Like 1

I se7en!

I have no information about it. When I get an opportunity I'll ask and share it with you.

Keep it high!

|tommy|

Hi S.K.!

Yes, just look at us, both with our Ganesh masks, they fit like a glove, hehehehe...

Yes, that picture of the trophy/cheque was made by you, I got it from your thread here at uk420. I guess I didn't ask you for your authorization to use the picture, sorry :) Hope you don't get mad with me, hehe...

You can get the printed version if you know any growshop over there were you live that has Soft Secrets, because this was published just a few days ago and the magazine might be available until October. Anyway, you can see the online version in the Soft Secrets website. Just google for "soft secrets" and when you get to the site you have a menu in the left with "Home", "Forum", "Issues", etc... Press "Issues" and then you have access to all Soft Secrets and the new one is "Issue 4 - 2010"

Keep it high!

|tommy|

Nice one Tommy, I will take a trip to my local hydro store today to pick up a printed copy, I plan to frame the page with the article along with the Sweet Seeds cheque and hang them up in a discreet place :unsure:

It's totally cool about the pic my friend, it put a smile on my face to see it was used! lol

Best of health to you guys,

SK

• Like 1