Cream Of The Crop

Joolz

Vote For Junes Cream of the Crop  

1,005 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

hmmm. cream of the crop eh?

sticky black and jon cloberts babes look about a month away from 'crop'

anyway... oldtimes looks pretty

gpierres too

but the winner thru mine eyes is.. coletrain!

ef

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FARMER G

• ratdog

• Jon Clobert

• Yamatoka

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

thanks joolz for the nomination :yes: some awsome picz on display this month for sure and its very tight but im gonna have to go for Ratdog`s smellyberry , well done mate :pimp:

FG :yep:

I went with Bomshiva, it looks just such a superbly efficient plant, but I have to say that Ratdog's smellyberry also made me drool.

I am pleased to announce that my blue hash plant growing high among the Paris rooftops is looking good for October, and my guerilla Midnight Kush plantation in the South of France is looking fabulous, with no predation by either rabbit or snail. Obviously photos are irrelevant at this stage, but soon.

Ratdog's smellyberry all day for me.absolutley stunning!

got a batch of grapefruit thats gonna blow all these into th dust :unsure: keep watching :wink: :wanker:

Farmer g for me - 1 his plant looks amazin man 2 - he should have won this long time ago for some of the plants in that diary hes just closed

Best of luck to all

Cheers for the nomination Mods , Hell of a month !!!

well done to all , For me its Gota be Ratdogs Smellyberry , Loving the purple undertones .top job mate

all the best

stickyrussian

couldn't decide at first cos they're all so lovely - congrats all nominees :(

In the end voted Jon Clobert for that wicked looking Blue Cheese :(