Darkstalkers Drobe

Darkstalker420

Hi just thought that i would post some pics of my drobe. Might help someone to build there own every house should have one REALLY :spliff:.

Consists of:

Lumatek Digital (blue) Ballast mounted externally on the back of the drobe.

250w Venture MH for veg & 250w OSRAM HPS for flower.

"Broken" cooltube reflector :( .

Exhaust: 100mm RVK & Phat Filter (only put on during flower).

Intake:100mm bathroom extractor fan with speed controller (B&Q fan controller).

Clip on fan for air circulation.

Diamond Mylar in grow area.

bubble wrap in exhaust fan area for sound deadening.

Can't remember exact price for build but will keep me and the mrs in "percy" for years to come :spliff::B):.

If you notice i have my Phat Filter set up as "blow through" instead of suck. Not ideal however was needed for cooltube so if you look where the white ducting attaches you will see a metal reducer inside this is a metal mesh with the carbon filter from a cooker hood as a pre filter. Hope thises pic might inspire someone to go make one themselves (not that hard really). Lets put it this way i grew out four WOS Afghan Kush Fems got about 6oz and it did me and the mrs about 6 months of truly PUNISHING weed (got so stoned once i couldn't leave the house :)lol:) NO JOKE!!.

Thanx.

post-50550-1278185973_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

top job mate :unsure:

it's very similar to mine except i'v not got a cool tube, last grow it was 5 and half oz dry

like you say "every home should have one"

Hi budzz thanks for the reply glad you liked it. And yes i do beleave that every home should have one :rofl:. I do enjoy my DIY so making something AND it being of good use is a bonus. lol never really got to use the cooltube it arrived with a large crack in it and a few "little" knocks during construction and well you can guess the outcome lol:rofl:.

Thanx.

• 1 year later...

Nice drobe! Looks like mine, i somtimes get height issues when i cant lift the light any more. Do you bend, top, LST, scrog them? or let them go wild??