Weapon Of Mass Destruction

Arnold Layne

Go get em boys!

About to dig out the same weapon for my little ladys. Once a week is enough to keep them down i find.

Nice sprayer! ;) Wish mine was yellow! ;)

• 1 year later...

Question: This sprayer was used for Buzz-Off spraying last year. It has not been used since then, but was carefully rinsed out after the last use; now I am wandering if I can use it to spray Citrofresh on account of when I pulled it out for inspection today it still stinks of Buzz-Off. Would the Citrofresh kill off any remaining bugs that maybe reside in the sprayer? Or should I soak it with bleach perhaps, and then rinse it and use it? Urm what? Anyone got any ideas?

I'de clean it with bleach AL, making sure it's been really well rinsed afterwards.....

That Buzz-off can be really smelly eh, not sure I like the smell myself..... :yinyang:

go get em mate :yinyang::(

RAZ

• 2 weeks later...

I personally dont think i could bring myself to spray my babies with that stuff..

wouldnt know what the effects would be, and knowing my luck id check my plants next day and have a big load of grey mush stuch to the branches :yinyang:.

I personally dont think i could bring myself to spray my babies with that stuff..

its got to be better than spraying nasty chems all over your babies :yinyang:

chunga

What stuff Chunga? Citrofresh is classified as a "Food stuff" and is harmless, even beneficial, to both the plant and the human. But it kills nasty things, bugs, bacteria and spores.