My Arizer Arrived This Morning!

lebowski_dude

nice one mate, ill remember that little tip, gonna order myself one of these babys next week lol

Good stuff! lol

One thing I will say though - if you don't already have one, get a Magic Flight Launch Box first!

The Arizer is fantastic, but nothing beats the sheer convenience of the Launch Box - it's so discreet it can be used virtually anywhere and requires almost no maintenance.

I'm very glad I've got both, but if I had to choose just one device it would definitely be the Launch Box lol

The Arizer is fantastic, but nothing beats the sheer convenience of the Launch Box - it's so discreet it can be used virtually anywhere and requires almost no maintenance.

I'm very glad I've got both, but if I had to choose just one device it would definitely be the Launch Box :toot:

totally agree!

Ok its nearing decision time for me. I already have an Iolite but not that blown away by it. I am stuck now between The Arizer Extreme 4.0 and the Volcano. The Arizer is winning at the minute purely on price but I think that gonna hold more sway than the asthetics and big bag of the Volcano.

There doesnt seem to be any bad reports on the Arizer which is good.

Guest thousandyardstare

there's no whip on the volcano that's why the Arizer won me over turns it into a hookah accept its for weed...go easy on the whip though! I have a habit of getting a bit greedy and then finding myself a dribbling mess half hour later!

Edited by thousandyardstare

Ok its nearing decision time for me. I already have an Iolite but not that blown away by it. I am stuck now between The Arizer Extreme 4.0 and the Volcano. The Arizer is winning at the minute purely on price but I think that gonna hold more sway than the asthetics and big bag of the Volcano.

There doesnt seem to be any bad reports on the Arizer which is good.

Haha that's me sold then :B):

not even a look at the herbal aire ...i cant believe people are missing the most effiecent vaporiser on the market ..

not even a look at the herbal aire ...i cant believe people are missing the most effiecent vaporiser on the market ..

+1 for that :B):

i love my herbalaire.

Edited by silvester growdrobe

nice one mate, ill remember that little tip, gonna order myself one of these babys next week :B):

Good stuff! :)

One thing I will say though - if you don't already have one, get a Magic Flight Launch Box first!

I'm very glad I've got both, but if I had to choose just one device it would definitely be the Launch Box :yep:

can you get the flight box in the uk? only seen them on US websites